Leila Peltier Ben Aoun
|Last Name:||Ben Aoun|
|détachée au STATEC : 13, rue Erasme L-1468 Luxembourg Tél.: +352 247 88468|
|+352 247 88468|
(80%) STATEC (Institut National de la Statistique et des Etudes Economiques) Luxembourg, Luxembourg
Government of Luxembourg
: (+352) 247-84219
(+352) 46 42 89
13, rue Erasme, b.p. 304, L-2013 Luxembourg
RePEc:edi:stagvlu (more details at EDIRC)
(20%) Observatoire de la compétitivité Luxembourg, Luxembourg
Government of Luxembourg
RePEc:edi:odcgvlu (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Allegrezza, Serge & Ben Aoun-Peltier, Leila & Dubrocard, Anne & Larue, Solène, 2013. "Access to finance of independent SMEs in Luxembourg. The consequences of the crisis," MPRA Paper 49330, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ben Aoun - Peltier, Leila & Vicente Cuervo, Maria Rosalia, 2012. "E-commerce diffusion: exploring the determinants of the adoption and extent of usage at firm-level," MPRA Paper 49333, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ben aoun, Leila & Dubrocard, Anne, 2010.
"TIC, innovation et effets perçus dans les entreprises luxembourgeoises
[ICT, Innovation and perceived effects in Luxembourgish firms]," MPRA Paper 28375, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Ben Aoun - Peltier, Leila & Vicente Cuervo, Maria Rosalia, 2012.
"E-commerce diffusion: exploring the determinants of the adoption and extent of usage at firm-level,"
49333, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alex Coad & Nestor Duch-Brown, 2017. "Barriers to European cross-border E-commerce," JRC Working Papers on Digital Economy 2017-03, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Falk, Martin & Hagsten, Eva, 2015. "E-commerce trends and impacts across Europe," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 170(PA), pages 357-369.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Leila Peltier Ben Aoun should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.