Using worker flows in the analysis of establishment turnover : evidence from German administrative data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lars Vilhuber, 2009.
"Adjusting Imperfect Data: Overview and Case Studies,"
NBER Chapters, in: The Structure of Wages: An International Comparison, pages 59-80,
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lars Vilhuber, 2004. "Adjusting imperfect data: overview and case studies," Longitudinal Employer-Household Dynamics Technical Papers 2004-05, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Lars Vilhuber, 2007. "Adjusting Imperfect Data: Overview and Case Studies," NBER Working Papers 12977, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jacobson, Louis S & LaLonde, Robert J & Sullivan, Daniel G, 1993.
"Earnings Losses of Displaced Workers,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(4), pages 685-709, September.
- Louis S. Jacobson & Robert J. LaLonde & Daniel Sullivan, 1992. "Earnings Losses of Displaced Workers," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 92-11, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Louis S. Jacobson & Robert J. LaLonde & Daniel G. Sullivan, 1992. "Earnings losses of displaced workers," Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues 92-28, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Louis S. Jacobson & Robert J. LaLonde & Daniel G. Sullivan, 1993. "Long-term earnings losses of high-seniority displaced workers," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, vol. 17(Nov), pages 2-20.
- Schmieder, Johannes F. & Wachter, Till von & Bender, Stefan, 2010. "The long-term impact of job displacement in Germany during the 1982 recession on earnings, income, and employment," IAB Discussion Paper 201001, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- John M. Abowd & Patrick Corbel & Francis Kramarz, 1999.
"The Entry And Exit Of Workers And The Growth Of Employment: An Analysis Of French Establishments,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 81(2), pages 170-187, May.
- John M. Abowd & Patrick Corbel & Francis Kramarz, 1996. "The Entry and Exit of Workers and the Growth of Employment: An Analysis of French Establishments," NBER Working Papers 5551, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Abowd, John M & Corbel, Patrick & Kramarz, Francis, 1997. "The Entry and Exit of Workers and the Growth of Employment: An Analysis of French Establishments," CEPR Discussion Papers 1765, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Benedetto, Gary & Haltiwanger, John & Lane, Julia & McKinney, Kevin, 2007. "Using Worker Flows to Measure Firm Dynamics," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 25, pages 299-313, July.
- Eric Bartelsman & Stefano Scarpetta & Fabiano Schivardi, 2005. "Comparative analysis of firm demographics and survival: evidence from micro-level sources in OECD countries," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(3), pages 365-391, June.
- Abowd, John M. & Vilhuber, Lars, 2005.
"The Sensitivity of Economic Statistics to Coding Errors in Personal Identifiers,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 23, pages 133-152, April.
- John M. Abowd & Lars Vilhuber, 2002. "The Sensitivity of Economic Statistics to Coding Errors in Personal Identifiers," Longitudinal Employer-Household Dynamics Technical Papers 2002-17, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau, revised Mar 2003.
- Beckstead, Desmond & Baldwin, John R. & Girard, Andree, 2002.
"The Importance of Entry to Canadian Manufacturing with an Appendix on Measurement Issues,"
Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series
2002189e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- John R. Baldwin & Desmond Beckstead & Andrée Girard, 2002. "The Importance of Entry to Canadian Manufacuring, with an Appendix on Measurement Issues," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2002/3, OECD Publishing.
More about this item
Keywordslabour turnover; Arbeitsplatzwechsel; zwischenbetriebliche Mobilität; Arbeitskräftemobilität; Unternehmensgründung; zusätzliche Arbeitsplätze; Arbeitsplatzabbau; job turnover; Betriebsstilllegung; IAB-Betriebs-Historik-Panel;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-LAB-2010-09-11 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iab:iabfme:201006_en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (IAB, Geschäftsbereich Wissenschaftliche Fachinformation und Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iabfzde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.