Using worker flows in the analysis of establishment turnover : evidence from German administrative data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lars Vilhuber, 2009.
"Adjusting Imperfect Data: Overview and Case Studies,"
NBER Chapters,in: The Structure of Wages: An International Comparison, pages 59-80
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lars Vilhuber, 2004. "Adjusting imperfect data: overview and case studies," Longitudinal Employer-Household Dynamics Technical Papers 2004-05, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Lars Vilhuber, 2007. "Adjusting Imperfect Data: Overview and Case Studies," NBER Working Papers 12977, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jacobson, Louis S & LaLonde, Robert J & Sullivan, Daniel G, 1993.
"Earnings Losses of Displaced Workers,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 83(4), pages 685-709, September.
- Louis S. Jacobson & Robert J. LaLonde & Daniel Sullivan, 1992. "Earnings Losses of Displaced Workers," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 92-11, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Louis S. Jacobson & Robert J. LaLonde & Daniel G. Sullivan, 1992. "Earnings losses of displaced workers," Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues 92-28, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Louis S. Jacobson & Robert J. LaLonde & Daniel G. Sullivan, 1993. "Long-term earnings losses of high-seniority displaced workers," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Nov, pages 2-20.
- Schmieder, Johannes F. & Wachter, Till von & Bender, Stefan, 2010. "The long-term impact of job displacement in Germany during the 1982 recession on earnings, income, and employment," IAB Discussion Paper 201001, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- John M. Abowd & Patrick Corbel & Francis Kramarz, 1999.
"The Entry And Exit Of Workers And The Growth Of Employment: An Analysis Of French Establishments,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 81(2), pages 170-187, May.
- John M. Abowd & Patrick Corbel & Francis Kramarz, 1996. "The Entry and Exit of Workers and the Growth of Employment: An Analysis of French Establishments," NBER Working Papers 5551, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Abowd, John M & Corbel, Patrick & Kramarz, Francis, 1997. "The Entry and Exit of Workers and the Growth of Employment: An Analysis of French Establishments," CEPR Discussion Papers 1765, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Baldwin, John R. & Beckstead, Desmond & Girard, Andree, 2002.
"The Importance of Entry to Canadian Manufacturing with an Appendix on Measurement Issues,"
Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series
2002189e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- John R. Baldwin & Desmond Beckstead & Andrée Girard, 2002. "The Importance of Entry to Canadian Manufacuring, with an Appendix on Measurement Issues," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2002/3, OECD Publishing.
- Abowd, John M. & Vilhuber, Lars, 2005.
"The Sensitivity of Economic Statistics to Coding Errors in Personal Identifiers,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 23, pages 133-152, April.
- John M. Abowd & Lars Vilhuber, 2002. "The Sensitivity of Economic Statistics to Coding Errors in Personal Identifiers," Longitudinal Employer-Household Dynamics Technical Papers 2002-17, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau, revised Mar 2003.
- Benedetto, Gary & Haltiwanger, John & Lane, Julia & McKinney, Kevin, 2007. "Using Worker Flows to Measure Firm Dynamics," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 25, pages 299-313, July.
More about this item
Keywordslabour turnover; Arbeitsplatzwechsel; zwischenbetriebliche Mobilität; Arbeitskräftemobilität; Unternehmensgründung; zusätzliche Arbeitsplätze; Arbeitsplatzabbau; job turnover; Betriebsstilllegung; IAB-Betriebs-Historik-Panel;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iab:iabfme:201006_en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (IAB, Geschäftsbereich Dokumentation und Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iabfzde.html .