Infrastructure Investment: Links to Growth and the Role of Public Policies
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tom Ferris & Theo Thomas, 2009. "Review of Public Investment Management Performance (PIMP) in an Economic Crisis," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10532, The World Bank.
- Balázs Égert, 2015.
"Public debt, economic growth and nonlinear effects: Myth or reality?,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 226-238.
- Balázs Égert, 2012. "Public Debt, Economic Growth and Nonlinear Effects: Myth or Reality?," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 993, OECD Publishing.
- Balazs Egert, 2013. "Public Debt, Economic Growth and Nonlinear Effects: Myth or Reality," CESifo Working Paper Series 4157, CESifo Group Munich.
- Balázs Égert, 2012. "Public debt, economic growth and nonlinear effects: Myth or reality?," EconomiX Working Papers 2012-44, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Balázs Égert, 2015. "Public debt, economic growth and nonlinear effects: Myth or reality?," Post-Print hal-01386037, HAL.
- Bal??zs ??gert, 2013. "Public debt, economic growth and nonlinear effects: Myth or reality?," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1042, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Bernadette Biatour & Chantal Kegels & Jan van der Linden & Dirk Verwerft, 2017. "Working Paper 01-17 - Public Investment in Belgium - Current State and Economic Impact," Working Papers 1701, Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium.
- Bitsch, Florian & Buchner, Axel & Kaserer, Christoph, 2010. "Risk, return and cash flow characteristics of infrastructure fund investments," EIB Papers 4/2010, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- repec:tkp:fktm17:232-236 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paul Conway & Sean Dougherty & Artur Radziwill, 2010. "Long-term growth and policy challenges in the large emerging economies," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 755, OECD Publishing.
- Varun Chotia & NVM Rao, 2016. "Public Infrastructure Investment and Economic Growth : A Sector Wise Investigation for India Using Westerlund Panel Cointegration Approach," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 18(59), pages 217-240, March.
- Wagenvoort, Rien & de Nicola, Carlo & Kappeler, Andreas, 2010. "Infrastructure finance in Europe: Composition, evolution and crisis impact," EIB Papers 1/2010, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Kennedy, Christopher & Corfee-Morlot, Jan, 2013. "Past performance and future needs for low carbon climate resilient infrastructure– An investment perspective," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 773-783.
- Bernadette Biatour & Chantal Kegels, 2015. "Working Paper 06-15 - Labour productivity growth in Belgium - Long-term trend decline and possible actions," Working Papers 1506, Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium.
- Jimena Zúñiga & Marcelo Capello & Inés Butler & Nester Grión, 2013. "A Cycle-Adjusted Fiscal Rule for Sustainable and More Equitable Growth in Argentina," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 4638, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Aswini Kumar Mishra & Kunapareddy Narendra & Bibhu Prasad Kar, 2013. "Growth And Infrastructure Investment In India: Achievements, Challenges, And Opportunities," Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, vol. 58(196), pages 51-70, January –.
- Crafts, Nicholas, 2012. "Creating Competitive Advantage: Policy Lessons from History," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 91, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Caroline Klein & Robert W. R. Price & Andreas Wörgötter, 2013. "Improving the Fiscal Framework to Enhance Growth in an Era of Fiscal Consolidation in Slovakia," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1018, OECD Publishing.
- Wouter Thierie & Lieven Moor, 2016. "The characteristics of infrastructure as an investment class," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer;Swiss Society for Financial Market Research, vol. 30(3), pages 277-297, August.
- Eduardo Engel & Ronald Fischer & Alexander Galetovic, 2010.
"The economics of infrastructure finance: Public-private partnerships versus public provision,"
Documentos de Trabajo
276, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Engel, Eduardo & Fischer, Ronald & Galetovic, Alexander, 2010. "The economics of infrastructure finance: Public-Private Partnerships versus public provision," EIB Papers 2/2010, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Farhadi, Minoo, 2015. "Transport infrastructure and long-run economic growth in OECD countries," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 73-90.
- Åsa Johansson, 2016. "Public Finance, Economic Growth and Inequality: A Survey of the Evidence," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1346, OECD Publishing.
- Michael Regan, 2017. "Capital Markets, Infrastructure Investment and Growth in the Asia Pacific Region," International Journal of Financial Studies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(1), pages 1-28, February.
- Chiara DEL BO, 2009. "Recent advances in public investment, fiscal policy and growth," Departmental Working Papers 2009-25, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Inderst, Georg, 2010. "Infrastructure as an asset class," EIB Papers 3/2010, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
More about this item
Keywordscroissance; growth; industrie de réseau; infrastructure; investissement; investment; network industry; regulation; régulation;
- H40 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - General
- L90 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - General
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
- Q48 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-03-22 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:686-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.