Report NEP-CTA-2011-01-16This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Julien Prat & Boyan Jovanovic, 2010. "Dynamic Incentive Contracts Under Parameter Uncertainty," NBER Working Papers 16649, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pei, Di, 2010. "Risk, limited liability and firm scope," MPRA Paper 27416, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Dec 2010.
- Wendelin Schnedler, 2010. "Hidden action, identification and organisation design," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 10/250, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- F. Balmaceda & S.R. Balseiro & J.R. Correa & N.E. Stier-Moses, 2010. "Cost of Moral Hazard and Limited Liability in the Principal-Agent Problem," Documentos de Trabajo 275, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Andrew Metrick & Ayako Yasuda, 2010. "Venture Capital and Other Private Equity: A Survey," NBER Working Papers 16652, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Winston Buckley & Garfield Brown & Mario Marshall, 2011. "A Mispricing Model of Stocks Under Asymmetric Information," Papers 1101.1148, arXiv.org.
- Allan Drazen & Ethan Ilzetzki, 2011. "Kosher Pork," NBER Working Papers 16667, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Akiko Maruyama, 2010. "Learning about one’s own type in two-sided search," GRIPS Discussion Papers 10-26, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- James W. Roberts & Andrew Sweeting, 2010. "Bailouts and the Preservation of Competition," NBER Working Papers 16650, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ojo, Marianne, 2010. "Preparing for Basel IV : why liquidity risks still present a challenge to regulators in prudential supervision (II)," MPRA Paper 27778, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vega, Hugo, 2010. "Total factor productivity and signal noise volatility in an incomplete information setting," Working Papers 2010-014, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Eduardo Engel & Ronald Fischer & Alexander Galetovic, 2010. "The economics of infrastructure finance: Public-private partnerships versus public provision," Documentos de Trabajo 276, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.