Firms Operating under Electricity Constraints in Developing Countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adewuyi, Adeolu & Emmanuel, Zachariah, 2018. "Electricity Outages and Firm Performance Across the Six Geo-Political Zones in Nigeria: The Role of Corruption," MPRA Paper 92089, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 03 Feb 2019.
- Fisher-Vanden, Karen & Mansur, Erin T. & Wang, Qiong (Juliana), 2015.
"Electricity shortages and firm productivity: Evidence from China's industrial firms,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 172-188.
- Karen Fisher-Vanden & Erin T. Mansur & Qiong (Juliana) Wang, 2012. "Costly Blackouts? Measuring Productivity and Environmental Effects of Electricity Shortages," NBER Working Papers 17741, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:122:y:2018:i:c:p:715-726 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:deveco:v:134:y:2018:i:c:p:150-159 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mensah, Justice Tei, 2016. "Bring Back our Light: Power Outages and Industrial Performance in Sub-Saharan Africa," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 236587, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Justice Tei Mensah, 2016. "Bring Back Our Light: Power Outages and Industrial Performance in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers 2016.20, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Nakhoda, Aadil, 2014. "The impact of electricity constraints on access to finance: A firm-level study," MPRA Paper 59507, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dominique van de Walle & Martin Ravallion & Vibhuti Mendiratta & Gayatri Koolwal, 2017.
"Long-term Gains from Electrification in Rural India,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 31(2), pages 385-411.
- Dominique Van de Walle & Martin Ravallion & Vibhuti Mendiratta & Gayatri Koolwal, 2015. "Long-Term Gains from Electrification in Rural India," Post-Print halshs-01511017, HAL.
- Chaurey, Ritam & Le, Duong Trung, 2018. "Infrastructure Grants and the Performance of Microenterprises," IZA Discussion Papers 11749, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Adewuyi, Adeolu & Emmanuel, Zachariah, 2018. "Electricity Outages and Firm Performance Across the Six Geo-Political Zones in Nigeria: The Role of Corruption," MPRA Paper 92091, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 04 Feb 2019.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:76:y:2018:i:c:p:344-366 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stel, Nora & Naudé, Wim, 2013. "Public-Private Entanglement: Entrepreneurship in a Hybrid Political Order, the Case of Lebanon," IZA Discussion Papers 7795, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- repec:wsi:jicepx:v:03:y:2012:i:03:n:s1793993312500159 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:rensus:v:75:y:2017:i:c:p:393-401 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anna Falentina & Budy Resosudarmo, 2019. "The impact of blackouts on the performance of micro and small enterprises: Evidence from Indonesia," Departmental Working Papers 2019-01, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Steinbuks Jevgenijs, 2012. "Firms' Investment under Financial and Infrastructure Constraints: Evidence from In-House Generation in Sub-Saharan Africa," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 12(1), pages 1-34, October.
- Ghani, Ejaz & Goswami, Arti Grover & Kerr, William R., 2014. "Spatial dynamics of electricity usage in India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7055, The World Bank.
- Antonio Estache, 2014. "Infrastructure and Corruption: a Brief Survey," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2014-37, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:wbecrv:v:27:y:2013:i:1:p:109-132. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.