Decentralization And Infrastructure: From Gaps To Solutions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andres,Luis Alberto & Biller,S. A. Dan & Herrera Dappe,Matias, 2014. "Infrastructure gap in South Asia : infrastructure needs, prioritization, and financing," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7032, The World Bank.
- Kappeler, Andreas & Solé-Ollé, Albert & Stephan, Andreas & Välilä, Timo, 2013.
"Does fiscal decentralization foster regional investment in productive infrastructure?,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 15-25.
- Andreas Kappeler & Albert Solé-Ollé & Andreas Stephan & Timo Välilä, 2012. "Does fiscal decentralization foster regional investment in productive infrastructure?," Working Papers 2012/32, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Andreas Kappeler & Albert Solé-Ollé & Andreas Stephan & Timo Välilä, 2012. "Does Fiscal Decentralisation Foster Regional Investment in Productive Infrastructure?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1204, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Andreas Kappeler & Albert SolÃ©-OllÃ© & Andreas Stephan & Timo VÃ¤lilÃ¤, 2012. "Does fiscal decentralization foster regional investment in productive infrastructure?," ERSA conference papers ersa12p60, European Regional Science Association.
- Kappeler , Andreas & Solé-Ollé, Albert & Stephan, Andreas & Välilä, Timo, 2012. "Does fiscal decentralization foster regional investment in productive infrastructure?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 273, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Kappeler, Andreas & Solé-Ollé, Albert & Stephan, Andreas & Välilä, Timo, 2012. "Does fiscal decentralisation foster regional investment in productive infrastructure?," Ratio Working Papers 199, The Ratio Institute.
- repec:wbk:wbpubs:27762 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ana Herrero-Alcalde & Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Encarnacion Murillo-Garcia, 2012. "The Challenge of Designing Capital Equalization Transfers: An Application to Spanish Regions," Publius: The Journal of Federalism, Oxford University Press, vol. 42(2), pages 260-288, April.
- Estache, Antonio, 2010. "Infrastructure finance in developing countries: An overview," EIB Papers 8/2010, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Douglas Sutherland & Sónia Araújo & Balázs Égert & Tomasz Kozluk, 2011. "Public Policies and Investment in Network Infrastructure," OECD Journal: Economic Studies, OECD Publishing, vol. 2011(1), pages 1-23.
- Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Andrey Timofeev, 2012. "Propensity to Invest and the Additionality of Capital Transfers: A Country Panel Perspective," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1216, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Kappeler, Andreas & Välilä, Timo, 2008. "Fiscal federalism and the composition of public investment in Europe," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 562-570, September.
- Antonio Estache & Marianne Fay, 2009. "Current Debates on Infrastructure Policy," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 27762, January.
- Pranab Bardhan & Dilip Mookherjee, 2006. "Decentralisation and Accountability in Infrastructure Delivery in Developing Countries," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 116(508), pages 101-127, January.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-02-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-PBE-2014-02-02 (Public Economics)
- NEP-TRE-2014-02-02 (Transport Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ays:ispwps:paper1405. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paul Benson). General contact details of provider: http://aysps.gsu.edu/isp/index.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.