Report NEP-PBE-2012-05-22This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Keunjae Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cge:warwcg:83 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ramón E. López & Eugenio Figueroa, 2011. "Fiscal policy in Chile: Hindering sustainable development by favoring myopic growth," Working Papers wp346, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- L, Agnello. & R, M. Sousa., 2012. "How does Fiscal Consolidation Impact on Income Inequality?," Working papers 382, Banque de France.
- Tomasz Koźluk & Alain Jousten & Jens Høj, 2012. "Bringing Belgian Public Finances to a Sustainable Path," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 954, OECD Publishing.
- Jellal, Mohamed & Bouzahzah, Mohamed, 2012. "Corruption and tax evasion an optimal policy," MPRA Paper 38813, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sutherland, Douglas, 2012. "Fiscal Consolidation Needs and Implications for Growth," MPRA Paper 38745, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luca Corazzini, Christopher Cotton, Paola Valbonesi, 2012. "Salience, Coordination and Cooperation in Contributing to Threshold Public Goods," ISLA Working Papers 44, ISLA, Centre for research on Latin American Studies and Transition Economies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- William B. Peterman, 2012. "An extensive look at taxes: how does endogenous retirement affect optimal taxation?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2012-28, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jacques K Ngoie & Arnold Zellner, 2012. "Evaluation of the Effects of Reduced Personal and Corporate Tax Rates on the Growth Rates of the U.S. Economy," Working Papers 280, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Item repec:cge:warwcg:86 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cge:warwcg:84 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jidong Huang & Frank J. Chaloupka, IV, 2012. "The Impact of the 2009 Federal Tobacco Excise Tax Increase on Youth Tobacco Use," NBER Working Papers 18026, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ryo Arawatari & Tetsuo Ono, 2011. "Redistributive Politics and Government Debt in a Borrowing-constrained Economy," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 11-02-Rev.2, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP), revised May 2012.
- Liu, Lili & Pradelli, Juan, 2012. "Financing infrastructure and monitoring fiscal risks at the subnational level," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6069, The World Bank.
- Item repec:cge:warwcg:85 is not listed on IDEAS anymore