Reglas fiscales para exportadores de materias primas: una aplicación para Perú
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nina T Budina & Tidiane Kinda & Andrea Schaechter & Anke Weber, 2012. "Fiscal Rules at a Glance; Country Details from a New Dataset," IMF Working Papers 12/273, International Monetary Fund.
- Guerrieri, Luca & Iacoviello, Matteo, 2015.
"OccBin: A toolkit for solving dynamic models with occasionally binding constraints easily,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 22-38.
- Matteo Iacoviello, 2014. "OccBin: A Toolkit for Solving Dynamic Models With Occasionally Binding Constraints Easily," 2014 Meeting Papers 801, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Guerrieri, Luca & Iacoviello, Matteo, 2014. "OccBin: A Toolkit for Solving Dynamic Models With Occasionally Binding Constraints Easily," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-47, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
More about this item
KeywordsReglas fiscales; Política fiscal; Déficit estructural; Commodities; Fiscal rules; Fiscal policy; Structural fiscal balance; Commodities;
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- H62 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Deficit; Surplus
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bdr:ensayo:v:36:y:2018:i:85:p:65-85. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Clorith Angélica Bahos Olivera). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/brcgvco.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.