Financing Public Infrastructure in Sub-Saharan Africa
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Banerjee, Sudeshna & Foster, Vivien & Ying, Yvonne & Skilling, Heather & Wodon, Quentin, 2010. "Cost recovery, equity, and efficiency in water tariffs : evidence from African utilities," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5384, The World Bank.
- Jakob Haan & Jan Sturm & Bernd Sikken, 1996. "Government capital formation: Explaining the decline," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 132(1), pages 55-74, March.
- A. Estache & M.E. Pinglo, 2005.
"Are returns to private infrastructure in developing countries consistent with risks since the Asian crisis?,"
Competition and Regulation in Network Industries,
Intersentia, vol. 6(1), pages 47-75, September.
- Estache, Antonio & Pinglo, Maria Elena, 2004. "Are returns to private infrastructure in developing countries consistent with risks since the Asian crisis?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3373, The World Bank.
- Antonio Estache & M.E. Pinglo, 2005. "Are Returns to Private Infrastructure in Developing Countries Consistent with Risks since the Asian Crisis," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/44150, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Banerjee, Sudeshna & Wodon, Quentin & Diallo, Amadou & Pushak, Taras & Uddin, Elal & Tsimpo, Clarence & Foster, Vivien, 2008.
"Access, affordability, and alternatives: Modern infrastructure services in Africa,"
27740, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sudeshna Banerjee & Quentin Wodon & Amadou Diallo & Taras Pushak & Helal Uddin & Clarence Tsimpo & Vivien Foster, 2008. "Access, Affordability, and Alternatives : Modern Infrastructure Services in Africa," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12558, The World Bank.
- Herrera, Santiago & Pang, Gaobo, 2005. "Efficiency of public spending in developing countries : an efficiency frontier approach," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3645, The World Bank.
- Tapio Saavalainen & Joy Mylène ten Berge, 2006. "Quasi-Fiscal Deficits and Energy Conditionality in Selected CIS Countries," IMF Working Papers 06/43, International Monetary Fund.
- Aleh Tsyvinski & Martin Petri & Günther Taube, 2002. "Energy Sector Quasi-Fiscal Activities in the Countries of the Former Soviet Union," IMF Working Papers 02/60, International Monetary Fund.
- Park, B.U. & Simar, L. & Weiner, Ch., 2000. "The Fdh Estimator For Productivity Efficiency Scores," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(06), pages 855-877, December.
- Heller, Peter S. & Katz, Menachem & Debrun, Xavier & Thomas, Theo & Koranchelian, Taline & Adenauer, Isabell, 2006.
"Making Fiscal Space Happen! Managing Fiscal Policy in a World of Scaled-Up Aid,"
WIDER Working Paper Series
125, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Xavier Debrun & Peter S. Heller & Theo Thomas & Menachem Katz & Isabell Adenauer & Taline Koranchelian, 2006. "Making Fiscal Space Happen; Managing Fiscal Policy in a World of Scaled-Up Aid," IMF Working Papers 06/270, International Monetary Fund.
- Forsund, Finn R. & Lovell, C. A. Knox & Schmidt, Peter, 1980. "A survey of frontier production functions and of their relationship to efficiency measurement," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 5-25, May.
- Canning, David & Bennathan, Esra, 2000. "The social rate of return on infrastructure investments," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2390, The World Bank.
- César Calderón & Luis Servén, 2004.
"Trends in Infrastructure in Latin America, 1980-2001,"
Working Papers Central Bank of Chile
269, Central Bank of Chile.
- Calderon, Cesar & Serven, Luis, 2004. "Trends in infrastructure in Latin America, 1980-2001," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3401, The World Bank.
- Agenor, Pierre-Richard & Moreno-Dodson, Blanca, 2006. "Public infrastructure and growth : new channels and policy implications," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4064, The World Bank.
- Nouriel Roubini & Jeffrey Sachs, 1989. "Government Spending and Budget Deficits in the Industrial Economies," NBER Working Papers 2919, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- George A Mackenzie & Peter Stella, 1996. "Quasi-Fiscal Operations of Public Financial Institutions," IMF Occasional Papers 142, International Monetary Fund.
- Mali Chivakul & Robert C York, 2006. "Implications of Quasi-Fiscal Activities in Ghana," IMF Working Papers 06/24, International Monetary Fund.
- Paul Collier & Jan Willem Gunning, 1999. "Why Has Africa Grown Slowly?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 13(3), pages 3-22, Summer.
- Keiko Honjo & Marijn Verhoeven & Sanjeev Gupta, 1997. "The Efficiency of Government Expenditure; Experiences From Africa," IMF Working Papers 97/153, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsFinance and Financial Sector Development - Public & Municipal Finance Infrastructure Economics and Finance - Infrastructure Economics Infrastructure Economics and Finance - Infrastructure Finance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:28238. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.