Measuring financial performance in infrastructure : an application to Europe and Central Asia
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gassner, Katharina & Pushak, Nataliya, 2014. "30 years of British utility regulation: Developing country experience and outlook," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 44-51.
- World Bank, 2009. "Cape Verde - Enhancing Planning to Increase Efficiency of Public Spending : Background chapters," World Bank Other Operational Studies 3024, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2011. "Challenges to Enterprise Performance in the Face of the Financial Crisis : Eastern Europe and Central Asia," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2316, June.
- Sharify, Nooraddin, 2013. "Input–output modelling of the effect of implicit subsidies on general prices," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 913-917.
- World Bank, 2010. "Republic of Lebanon - Water sector : public expenditure review," World Bank Other Operational Studies 2877, The World Bank.
- Anton Eberhard & Vivien Foster & Cecilia Briceño-Garmendia & Fatimata Ouedraogo & Daniel Camos & Maria Shkaratan, 2008. "Underpowered : The State of the Power Sector in Sub-Saharan Africa," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7833, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsTown Water Supply and Sanitation; Energy Production and Transportation; Water Use; Economic Theory&Research; Infrastructure Regulation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:3992. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .