Cost recovery, equity, and efficiency in water tariffs : evidence from African utilities
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- He, Xiaoping & Reiner, David, 2016.
"Electricity demand and basic needs: Empirical evidence from China's households,"
Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 212-221.
- Xiaoping He & David Reiner, 2014. "Electricity Demand and Basic Needs: Empirical Evidence from China’s Households," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1442, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Pushak, Nataliya & Briceno-Garmendia, Cecilia M., 2011. "Zimbabwe's infrastructure : a continental perspective," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5816, The World Bank.
- Jimenez-Redal, Ruben & Parker, Alison & Jeffrey, Paul, 2014. "Factors influencing the uptake of household water connections in peri-urban Maputo, Mozambique," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 22-27.
- Dominguez-Torres, Carolina & Foster, Vivien, 2011. "The Central African Republic's infrastructure : a continental perspective," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5697, The World Bank.
- Cecilia Briceño-Garmendia & Karlis Smits & Viven Foster, 2009. "Financing Public Infrastructure in Sub-Saharan Africa," World Bank Other Operational Studies 28238, The World Bank.
- Antonio Estache & Caroline Philippe, 2012. "The Impact of Private Participation in Infrastructure in Developing Countries: Taking Stock of about 20 Years of Experience," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2012-043, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Sudeshna Banerjee & Heather Skilling & Vivien Foster & Cecilia Briceno-Garmendia & Elvira Morella & Tarik Chfadi, 2008. "Africa - Ebbing Water, Surging Deficits : Urban Water Supply in Sub-Saharan Africa," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7835, The World Bank.
- Whittington, Dale & Nauges, Céline & Fuente, David & Wu, Xun, 2015. "A diagnostic tool for estimating the incidence of subsidies delivered by water utilities in low- and medium-income countries, with illustrative simulations," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 70-81.
- World Bank, 2008. "Zambia Growth, Infrastructure, and Investments : Role for Public Private Partnership," World Bank Other Operational Studies 19483, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2012. "Central African Republic Public Expenditure Review : Creating Fiscal Space to Transition Out of Fragility Through Growth and Poverty Reduction," World Bank Other Operational Studies 13239, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2009. "Cape Verde - Enhancing Planning to Increase Efficiency of Public Spending : Background chapters," World Bank Other Operational Studies 3024, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsTown Water Supply and Sanitation; Infrastructure Economics; Urban Water Supply and Sanitation; Water Supply and Systems; Energy Production and Transportation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5384. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .