The Central African Republic's infrastructure : a continental perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Banerjee, Sudeshna & Foster, Vivien & Ying, Yvonne & Skilling, Heather & Wodon, Quentin, 2010. "Cost recovery, equity, and efficiency in water tariffs : evidence from African utilities," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5384, The World Bank.
- Foster, Vivien & Steinbuks, Jevgenijs, 2009. "Paying the price for unreliable power supplies : in-house generation of electricity by firms in Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4913, The World Bank.
- Banerjee, Sudeshna & Wodon, Quentin & Diallo, Amadou & Pushak, Taras & Uddin, Elal & Tsimpo, Clarence & Foster, Vivien, 2008.
"Access, affordability, and alternatives: Modern infrastructure services in Africa,"
27740, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sudeshna Banerjee & Quentin Wodon & Amadou Diallo & Taras Pushak & Helal Uddin & Clarence Tsimpo & Vivien Foster, 2008. "Access, Affordability, and Alternatives : Modern Infrastructure Services in Africa," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12558, The World Bank.
- Michael Faye & John McArthur & Jeffrey Sachs & Thomas Snow, 2004. "The Challenges Facing Landlocked Developing Countries," Journal of Human Development and Capabilities, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(1), pages 31-68.
- Yepes, Tito & Pierce, Justin & Foster, Vivien, 2009. "Making sense of Africa's infrastructure endowment : a benchmarking approach," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4912, The World Bank.
- Supee Teravaninthorn & Gaël Raballand, 2009. "Transport Prices and Costs in Africa : A Review of the International Corridors," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6610, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2012. "Central African Republic Public Expenditure Review : Creating Fiscal Space to Transition Out of Fragility Through Growth and Poverty Reduction," World Bank Other Operational Studies 13239, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsTransport Economics Policy&Planning; Town Water Supply and Sanitation; Energy Production and Transportation; Infrastructure Economics; E-Business;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5697. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.