Demographic Transition Towards Smaller Household Sizes and Basic Infrastructure Needs in Developing Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dalton Conley & Gordon C. McCord & Jeffrey D. Sachs, 2007. "Africa's Lagging Demographic Transition: Evidence from Exogenous Impacts of Malaria Ecology and Agricultural Technology," NBER Working Papers 12892, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ronald Lee, 2003. "The Demographic Transition: Three Centuries of Fundamental Change," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 17(4), pages 167-190, Fall.
- Christiaensen, Luc & Scott, Christopher & Wodon, Quentin, 2002. "Development Targets and Costs," MPRA Paper 12299, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Banerjee, Sudeshna & Diallo, Amadou & Foster, Vivien & Wodon, Quentin, 2009.
"Trends in household coverage of modern infrastructure services in Africa,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
4880, The World Bank.
- Amadou Bassirou Diallo & Sudeshna Banerjee & Vivien Foster & Quentin Wodon, 2009. "Trends in Household Coverage of Modern Infrastructure Services in Africa," Post-Print hal-00405387, HAL.
- Sudeshna Banerjee & Quentin Wodon & Amadou Diallo & Taras Pushak & Helal Uddin & Clarence Tsimpo & Vivien Foster, 2008.
"Access, Affordability, and Alternatives : Modern Infrastructure Services in Africa,"
World Bank Other Operational Studies
12558, The World Bank.
- Banerjee, Sudeshna & Wodon, Quentin & Diallo, Amadou & Pushak, Taras & Uddin, Elal & Tsimpo, Clarence & Foster, Vivien, 2008. "Access, affordability, and alternatives: Modern infrastructure services in Africa," MPRA Paper 27740, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sudeshna Banerjee & Amadou Bassirou Diallo & Quentin Wodon, 2007.
"Measuring Trends in Access to Modern Infrastructure in Sub-Saharan Africa : Results from Demographic and Health Surveys,"
World Bank Other Operational Studies
9553, The World Bank.
- Banerjee, Sudeshna & Diallo, Amadou & Wodon, Quentin, 2007. "Measuring trends in access to modern infrastructure in Sub-Saharan Africa: Results from Demographic and Health Surveys," MPRA Paper 10485, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christos Koulovatianos & Polina Minkovski & Carsten Schröder, 2009.
"Per-capita income versus household-need adjusted income: a cross-country comparison,"
Journal of Income Distribution,
Journal of Income Distribution, vol. 18(3-4), pages 11-23, September.
- Carsten SchrÃ¶der & Polina Minkovski & Christos Koulovatianos, 2010. "Per Capita Income Versus Household-Need Adjusted Income: A Cross-Country Comparison," LIS Working papers 528, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
More about this item
- O2 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-07o20001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.