Measuring Trends in Access to Modern Infrastructure in Sub-Saharan Africa : Results from Demographic and Health Surveys
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Banerjee, Sudeshna & Diallo, Amadou & Wodon, Quentin, 2007. "Measuring trends in access to modern infrastructure in Sub-Saharan Africa: Results from Demographic and Health Surveys," MPRA Paper 10485, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:15:y:2007:i:11:p:1-11 is not listed on IDEAS
- Quentin Wodon & Amadou Bassirou Diallo, 2007. "Demographic Transition Towards Smaller Household Sizes and Basic Infrastructure Needs in Developing Countries," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 15(11), pages 1-11.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amadou Bassirou Diallo & Sudeshna Banerjee & Vivien Foster & Quentin Wodon, 2009.
"Is Low Coverage of Modern Infrastructure Services in African Cities due to lack of Demand or lack of Supply ?,"
- Wodon, Quentin & Banerjee, Sudeshna & Diallo, Amadou Bassirou & Foster, Vivien, 2009. "Is low coverage of modern infrastructure services in African cities due to lack of demand or lack of supply ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4881, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth; Nutrition and Population - Population Policies Water Supply and Sanitation - Water Supply and Sanitation Governance and Institutions Water Supply and Sanitation - Town Water Supply and Sanitation Water Resources - Water and Industry Water Supply and Sanitation - Urban Water Supply and Sanitation;
- H54 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Infrastructures
- I30 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:9553. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .