The costs of adaptation to climate change for water infrastructure in OECD countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kristin Komives & Vivien Foster & Jonathan Halpern & Quentin Wodon, 2005.
"Water, Electricity, and the Poor : Who Benefits from Utility Subsidies?,"
World Bank Publications,
The World Bank, number 6361.
- Kristin Komives & Vivien Foster & Jonathan Halpern & Quentin Wodon & Roohi Abdullah, 2008. "Water, Electricity, and the Poor : Who Benefits from Utility Subsidies?," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11745, The World Bank.
- Fay, Marianne & Yepes, Tito, 2003. "Investing in infrastructure : what is needed from 2000 to 2010?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3102, The World Bank.
- John C. Driscoll & Aart C. Kraay, 1998. "Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimation With Spatially Dependent Panel Data," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 80(4), pages 549-560, November.
- Kapoor, Mudit & Kelejian, Harry H. & Prucha, Ingmar R., 2007. "Panel data models with spatially correlated error components," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 97-130, September.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Bresson, Georges & Pirotte, Alain, 2012.
"Forecasting with spatial panel data,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 56(11), pages 3381-3397.
- Baltagi B-H & Bresson G. & Pirotte A., 2007. "Forecasting with Spatial Panel Data," Working Papers ERMES 0710, ERMES, University Paris 2.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Bresson, Georges & Pirotte, Alain, 2009. "Forecasting with Spatial Panel Data," IZA Discussion Papers 4242, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- John Horowitz, 2009. "The Income–Temperature Relationship in a Cross-Section of Countries and its Implications for Predicting the Effects of Global Warming," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 44(4), pages 475-493, December.
- Daniel Hoechle, 2007. "Robust standard errors for panel regressions with cross-sectional dependence," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 7(3), pages 281-312, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Noémie Neverre & Patrice Dumas, 2016. "Projecting Basin-Scale Distributed Irrigation and Domestic Water Demands and Values: A Generic Method for Large-Scale Modeling," Water Economics and Policy (WEP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 2(04), pages 1-28, December.
- Olmstead, Sheila M., 2014. "Climate change adaptation and water resource management: A review of the literature," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 500-509.
- Fuss, Sabine & Chen, Claudine & Jakob, Michael & Marxen, Annika & Rao, Narasimha D. & Edenhofer, Ottmar, 2016.
"Could resource rents finance universal access to infrastructure? A first exploration of needs and rents,"
Environment and Development Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(06), pages 691-712, December.
- Sabine Fuss & Claudine Chen & Michael Jakob & Annika Marxen & Narasimha D. Rao & Ottmar Edenhofer, 2015. "Could Resource Rents Finance Universal Access to Infrastructure? A First Exploration of Needs and Rents," Working Papers 2015.93, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- World Bank, 2016. "Moldova Climate Adaptation Investment Planning," World Bank Other Operational Studies 28332, The World Bank.
- Jason F. L. Koopman & Onno Kuik & Richard S. J. Tol & Roy Brouwer, 2017. "The potential of water markets to allocate water between industry, agriculture, and public water utilities as an adaptation mechanism to climate change," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 22(2), pages 325-347, February.
- John Reilly & Sergey Paltsev & Ken Strzepek & Noelle Selin & Yongxia Cai & Kyung-Min Nam & Erwan Monier & Stephanie Dutkiewicz & Jeffery Scott & Mort Webster & Andrei Sokolov, 2013. "Valuing climate impacts in integrated assessment models: the MIT IGSM," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 117(3), pages 561-573, April.
- repec:wsi:wepxxx:v:04:y:2018:i:01:n:s2382624x1650034x is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsClimate change Adaptation Infrastructure Water supply Wastewater;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juipol:v:18:y:2010:i:3:p:142-153. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30478 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.