Valuing climate impacts in integrated assessment models: the MIT IGSM
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Antoine Blandine & Gurgel Angelo & Reilly John M, 2008. "Will Recreation Demand for Land Limit Biofuels Production?," Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization, De Gruyter, vol. 6(2), pages 1-29, December.
- Ronald Prinn & Sergey Paltsev & Andrei Sokolov & Marcus Sarofim & John Reilly & Henry Jacoby, 2011. "Scenarios with MIT integrated global systems model: significant global warming regardless of different approaches," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 104(3), pages 515-537, February.
- Gurgel Angelo & Reilly John M & Paltsev Sergey, 2007. "Potential Land Use Implications of a Global Biofuels Industry," Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization, De Gruyter, vol. 5(2), pages 1-36, December.
- Martin L. Weitzman, 2009.
"On Modeling and Interpreting the Economics of Catastrophic Climate Change,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 91(1), pages 1-19, February.
- Weitzman, Martin L., 2009. "On Modeling and Interpreting the Economics of Catastrophic Climate Change," Scholarly Articles 3693423, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Hughes, Gordon & Chinowsky, Paul & Strzepek, Ken, 2010. "The costs of adaptation to climate change for water infrastructure in OECD countries," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 142-153, September.
- Mort Webster & Andrei Sokolov & John Reilly & Chris Forest & Sergey Paltsev & Adam Schlosser & Chien Wang & David Kicklighter & Marcus Sarofim & Jerry Melillo & Ronald Prinn & Henry Jacoby, 2012. "Analysis of climate policy targets under uncertainty," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 112(3), pages 569-583, June.
- Angelo Gurgel & Tim Cronin & John Reilly & Sergey Paltsev & David Kicklighter & Jerry Melillo, 2011. "Food, Fuel, Forests, and the Pricing of Ecosystem Services," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 93(2), pages 342-348.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hjort, Ingrid, 2016. "Potential Climate Risks in Financial Markets: A Literature Overview," Memorandum 01/2016, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Lamperti, F. & Dosi, G. & Napoletano, M. & Roventini, A. & Sapio, A., 2018.
"Faraway, So Close: Coupled Climate and Economic Dynamics in an Agent-based Integrated Assessment Model,"
Elsevier, vol. 150(C), pages 315-339.
- Francesco Lamperti & Giovanni Dosi & Mauro Napoletano & Andrea Roventini & Alessandro Sapio, 2017. "Faraway, so Close: Coupled Climate and Economic Dynamics in an Agent-Based Integrated Assessment Model," LEM Papers Series 2017/12, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Francesco Lamperti & Giovanni Dosi & Mauro Napoletano & Andrea Roventini & Sandro Sapio, 2017. "Faraway, so close : coupled climate and economic dynamics in an agent-based integrated assessment model," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/4hs7liq1f49, Sciences Po.
- Francesco Lamperti & Giovanni Dosi & Mauro Napoletano & Andrea Roventini & Alessandro Sapio, 2017. "Faraway, so close : coupled climate and economic dynamics in an agent based integrated assessment model," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2017-10, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Jan Siegmeier & Linus Mattauch & Max Franks & David Klenert & Anselm Schultes & Ottmar Edenhofer, 2015.
"A Public Finance Perspective on Climate Policy: Six Interactions That May Enhance Welfare,"
2015.31, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Siegmeier, Jan & Mattauch, Linus & Franks, Max & Klenert, David & Schultes, Anselm & Edenhofer, Ottmar, 2015. "A Public Finance Perspective on Climate Policy: Six Interactions That May Enhance Welfare," Climate Change and Sustainable Development 202119, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- repec:bla:rdevec:v:21:y:2017:i:2:p:285-303 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:65:y:2017:i:c:p:87-97 is not listed on IDEAS
- CISCAR MARTINEZ Juan Carlos & FEYEN Luc & SORIA RAMIREZ Antonio & LAVALLE Carlo & PERRY Miles & RAES Frank & NEMRY Francoise & DEMIREL Hande & RÓZSAI Máté & DOSIO Alessandro & DONATELLI Marcello & SRI, 2014.
"Climate Impacts in Europe. The JRC PESETA II Project,"
JRC Working Papers
JRC87011, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Ciscar, Juan-Carlos & Feyen, Luc & Soria, Antonio & Lavalle, Carlo & Raes, Frank & Perry, Miles & Nemry, Françoise & Demirel, Hande & Rozsai, Máté & Dosio, Alessandro & Donatelli, Marcello & Srivastav, 2014. "Climate Impacts in Europe - The JRC PESETA II Project," MPRA Paper 55725, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:68:y:2017:i:c:p:478-489 is not listed on IDEAS
- Angelo Costa Gurgel & Claudia Octaviano & Sergey Paltsev, 2016. "Climate Change Policy In Brazil And Mexico: How Similar Are The Impacts And Solutions?," Anais do XLII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 42nd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 195, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Chen, Y.-H. Henry & Paltsev, Sergey & Reilly, John M. & Morris, Jennifer F. & Babiker, Mustafa H., 2016. "Long-term economic modeling for climate change assessment," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 52(PB), pages 867-883.
- Kopp, Robert E. & Mignone, Bryan K., 2012. "The US government's social cost of carbon estimates after their first two years: Pathways for improvement," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 6, pages 1-41.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:climat:v:117:y:2013:i:3:p:561-573. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.