Food, Fuel, Forests, and the Pricing of Ecosystem Services
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jevgenijs Steinbuks & Thomas Hertel, 2016.
"Confronting the Food–Energy–Environment Trilemma: Global Land Use in the Long Run,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 63(3), pages 545-570, March.
- Jevgenijs Steinbuks & Thomas W. Hertel, 2016. "Confronting the Food–Energy–Environment Trilemma: Global Land Use in the Long Run," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 63(3), pages 545-570, March.
- Steinbuks, Jevgenijs & Hertel, Thomas W., 2014. "Confronting the food-energy-environment trilemma : global land use in the long run," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6928, The World Bank.
- Winchester, Niven & Reilly, John M., 2015.
"The feasibility, costs, and environmental implications of large-scale biomass energy,"
Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 188-203.
- Winchester, Niven & Reilly, John, 2016. "The Feasibility, Costs, and Environmental Implications of Large-scale Biomass Energy," 2016 Conference (60th), February 2-5, 2016, Canberra, Australia 235791, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:65:y:2017:i:c:p:219-227 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paltsev, Sergey, 2012. "Implications of Alternative Mitigation Policies on World Prices for Fossil Fuels and Agricultural Products," WIDER Working Paper Series 065, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Reilly, John M., 2012. "Green growth and the efficient use of natural resources," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(S1), pages 85-93.
- John Reilly & Sergey Paltsev & Ken Strzepek & Noelle Selin & Yongxia Cai & Kyung-Min Nam & Erwan Monier & Stephanie Dutkiewicz & Jeffery Scott & Mort Webster & Andrei Sokolov, 2013. "Valuing climate impacts in integrated assessment models: the MIT IGSM," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 117(3), pages 561-573, April.
- repec:unu:wpaper:wp2012-65 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:93:y:2011:i:2:p:342-348. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .