Implications of Alternative Mitigation Policies on World Prices for Fossil Fuels and Agricultural Products
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Birur, Dileep & Hertel, Thomas & Tyner, Wally, 2008. "Impact of Biofuel Production on World Agricultural Markets: A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis," GTAP Working Papers 2413, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Gerber, Nicolas & Van Eckert, Manfred & Breuer, Thomas, 2008. "The Impacts of Biofuel Production on Food Prices: a review," Discussion Papers 48193, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Nelson, Gerald C. & Rosegrant, Mark W. & Palazzo, Amanda & Gray, Ian & Ingersoll, Christina & Robertson, Richard & Tokgoz, Simla & Zhu, Tingju & Sulser, Timothy B. & Ringler, Claudia & Msangi, Siwa & , 2010. "Food security, farming, and climate change to 2050: Scenarios, results, policy options," Research reports Gerald C. Nelson, et al., International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Rutherford, Thomas F., 1995. "Extension of GAMS for complementarity problems arising in applied economic analysis," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 19(8), pages 1299-1324, November.
- Chakravorty, Ujjayant & Hubert, Marie-Hélène & Moreaux, Michel & Nøstbakken, Linda, 2010.
"Will Biofuel Mandates Raise Food Prices?,"
TSE Working Papers
10-212, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Chakravorty, Ujjayant & Hubert, Marie-Helene & Moreaux, Michel & Nostbakken, Linda, 2011. "Will Biofuel Mandates Raise Food Prices?," Working Papers 2011-1, University of Alberta, Department of Economics, revised 01 May 2011.
- Chakravorty, Ujjayant & Hubert, Marie-Hélène & Moreaux, Michel & Nøstbakken, Linda, 2010. "Will Biofuel Mandates Raise Food Prices?," IDEI Working Papers 653, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Chakravorty, Ujjayant & Hubert, Marie-HÃ©lÃ¨ne & Moreaux, Michel & Nostbakken, Linda, 2010. "Will Biofuel Mandates Raise Food Prices?," LERNA Working Papers 10.20.326, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Ronald Prinn & Sergey Paltsev & Andrei Sokolov & Marcus Sarofim & John Reilly & Henry Jacoby, 2011. "Scenarios with MIT integrated global systems model: significant global warming regardless of different approaches," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 104(3), pages 515-537, February.
- Angelo Gurgel & Tim Cronin & John Reilly & Sergey Paltsev & David Kicklighter & Jerry Melillo, 2011. "Food, Fuel, Forests, and the Pricing of Ecosystem Services," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 93(2), pages 342-348.
- Reilly, J. & Paltsev, S. & Felzer, B. & Wang, X. & Kicklighter, D. & Melillo, J. & Prinn, R. & Sarofim, M. & Sokolov, A. & Wang, C., 2007. "Global economic effects of changes in crops, pasture, and forests due to changing climate, carbon dioxide, and ozone," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 5370-5383, November.
- Gurgel Angelo & Reilly John M & Paltsev Sergey, 2007. "Potential Land Use Implications of a Global Biofuels Industry," Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization, De Gruyter, vol. 5(2), pages 1-36, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:oup:apecpp:v:38:y:2016:i:4:p:599-617. is not listed on IDEAS
- Ada Ignaciuk & Daniel Mason-D'Croz, 2014. "Modelling Adaptation to Climate Change in Agriculture," OECD Food, Agriculture and Fisheries Papers 70, OECD Publishing.
- repec:wsi:ccexxx:v:04:y:2013:i:supp0:n:s2010007813400034 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alton Theresa & Arndt Channing & Gebretsadik Yohannes & Hartley Faaiqa & Makrelov Konstantin & Strzepek Kenneth & Thurlow James & Schlosser C. Adam & Gabriel Sherwin & Cullis James & Cartwright Anton , 2015. "An Uncertainty Approach to Modelling Climate Change Risk in South Africa," WIDER Working Paper Series 045, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Peterson, Sonja & Weitzel, Matthias, 2014. "Reaching a climate agreement: Do we have to compensate for energy market effects of climate policy?," Kiel Working Papers 1965, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Thomas W. Hertel & Jevgenijs Steinbuks & Wallace E. Tyner, 2016.
"What Is the Social Value of Second Generation Biofuels?,"
Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 38(4), pages 599-617.
- Hertel, Thomas W. & Steinbuks, Jevgenijs & Tyner, Wallace E., 2014. "What is the social value of second-generation biofuels ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7142, The World Bank.
- Hertel, Thomas W & Steinbuks, Jevgenijs & Tyner, Wallace E., 2015. "What is the Social Value of Second Generation Biofuels?," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 204909, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Channing Arndt & Adam Schlosser & Kenneth Strzepek & James Thurlow, 2014.
"Climate Change and Economic Growth Prospects for Malawi: An Uncertainty Approach,"
Journal of African Economies,
Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 23(suppl_2), pages 83-107.
- Arndt, Channing & Schlosser, Adam & Strzepek, Kenneth, 2014. "Climate change and economic growth prospects for Malawi: An uncertainty approach," WIDER Working Paper Series 013, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Channing Arndt & Paul Chinowsky & Charles Fant & Yohannes Gebretsadik & James E. Neumann & Sergey Paltsev & C. Adam Schlosser & Kenneth Strzepek & Finn Tarp & James Thurlow, 2015. "Climate change and developing country interests:Cases from the Zambezi River Basin," WIDER Working Paper Series 116, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Baldos, Uris Lantz & Thomas Hertel, 2014. "Bursting the Bubble: A Long Run Perspective on Crop Commodity Prices," GTAP Working Papers 4574, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
More about this item
KeywordsAgriculture; Climatic changes; Equilibrium (Economics); Prices;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unu:wpaper:wp2012-065. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mauricio Roa Grisales). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/widerfi.html .