Implications of Alternative Mitigation Policies on World Prices for Fossil Fuels and Agricultural Products
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ronald Prinn & Sergey Paltsev & Andrei Sokolov & Marcus Sarofim & John Reilly & Henry Jacoby, 2011. "Scenarios with MIT integrated global systems model: significant global warming regardless of different approaches," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 104(3), pages 515-537, February.
- Chakravorty, Ujjayant & Hubert, Marie-Hélène & Moreaux, Michel & Nøstbakken, Linda, 2010.
"Will Biofuel Mandates Raise Food Prices?,"
IDEI Working Papers
653, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Chakravorty, Ujjayant & Hubert, Marie-Hélène & Moreaux, Michel & Nøstbakken, Linda, 2010. "Will Biofuel Mandates Raise Food Prices?," TSE Working Papers 10-212, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Chakravorty, Ujjayant & Hubert, Marie-HÃ©lÃ¨ne & Moreaux, Michel & Nostbakken, Linda, 2010. "Will Biofuel Mandates Raise Food Prices?," LERNA Working Papers 10.20.326, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Chakravorty, Ujjayant & Hubert, Marie-Helene & Moreaux, Michel & Nostbakken, Linda, 2011. "Will Biofuel Mandates Raise Food Prices?," Working Papers 2011-1, University of Alberta, Department of Economics, revised 01 May 2011.
- Gurgel Angelo & Reilly John M & Paltsev Sergey, 2007. "Potential Land Use Implications of a Global Biofuels Industry," Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization, De Gruyter, vol. 5(2), pages 1-36, December.
- Nelson, Gerald C. & Rosegrant, Mark W. & Palazzo, Amanda & Gray, Ian & Ingersoll, Christina & Robertson, Richard & Tokgoz, Simla & Zhu, Tingju & Sulser, Timothy B. & Ringler, Claudia & Msangi, Siwa & , 2010. "Food security, farming, and climate change to 2050: Scenarios, results, policy options," Research reports Gerald C. Nelson, et al., International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Rutherford, Thomas F., 1995. "Extension of GAMS for complementarity problems arising in applied economic analysis," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 19(8), pages 1299-1324, November.
- Reilly, J. & Paltsev, S. & Felzer, B. & Wang, X. & Kicklighter, D. & Melillo, J. & Prinn, R. & Sarofim, M. & Sokolov, A. & Wang, C., 2007. "Global economic effects of changes in crops, pasture, and forests due to changing climate, carbon dioxide, and ozone," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 5370-5383, November.
- Birur, Dileep & Hertel, Thomas & Tyner, Wally, 2008. "Impact of Biofuel Production on World Agricultural Markets: A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis," GTAP Working Papers 2413, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Gerber, Nicolas & Van Eckert, Manfred & Breuer, Thomas, 2008. "The Impacts of Biofuel Production on Food Prices: a review," Discussion Papers 48193, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Angelo Gurgel & Tim Cronin & John Reilly & Sergey Paltsev & David Kicklighter & Jerry Melillo, 2011. "Food, Fuel, Forests, and the Pricing of Ecosystem Services," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 93(2), pages 342-348.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas W. Hertel & Jevgenijs Steinbuks & Wallace E. Tyner, 2016.
"What Is the Social Value of Second Generation Biofuels?,"
Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 38(4), pages 599-617.
- Hertel, Thomas W. & Steinbuks, Jevgenijs & Tyner, Wallace E., 2014. "What is the social value of second-generation biofuels ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7142, The World Bank.
- Hertel, Thomas W & Steinbuks, Jevgenijs & Tyner, Wallace E., 2015. "What is the Social Value of Second Generation Biofuels?," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 204909, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- repec:wsi:ccexxx:v:04:y:2013:i:supp0:n:s2010007813400034 is not listed on IDEAS
- Peterson, Sonja & Weitzel, Matthias, 2014. "Reaching a climate agreement: Do we have to compensate for energy market effects of climate policy?," Kiel Working Papers 1965, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Channing Arndt & Adam Schlosser & Kenneth Strzepek & James Thurlow, 2014.
"Climate Change and Economic Growth Prospects for Malawi: An Uncertainty Approach,"
Journal of African Economies,
Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 23(suppl_2), pages 83-107.
- Arndt, Channing & Schlosser, Adam & Strzepek, Kenneth, 2014. "Climate change and economic growth prospects for Malawi: An uncertainty approach," WIDER Working Paper Series 013, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Channing Arndt & Paul Chinowsky & Charles Fant & Yohannes Gebretsadik & James E. Neumann & Sergey Paltsev & C. Adam Schlosser & Kenneth Strzepek & Finn Tarp & James Thurlow, 2015. "Climate change and developing country interests:Cases from the Zambezi River Basin," WIDER Working Paper Series 116, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Alton Theresa & Arndt Channing & Gebretsadik Yohannes & Hartley Faaiqa & Makrelov Konstantin & Strzepek Kenneth & Thurlow James & Schlosser C. Adam & Gabriel Sherwin & Cullis James & Cartwright Anton , 2015. "An Uncertainty Approach to Modelling Climate Change Risk in South Africa," WIDER Working Paper Series 045, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Ada Ignaciuk & Daniel Mason-D'Croz, 2014. "Modelling Adaptation to Climate Change in Agriculture," OECD Food, Agriculture and Fisheries Papers 70, OECD Publishing.
- Baldos, Uris Lantz & Thomas Hertel, 2014. "Bursting the Bubble: A Long Run Perspective on Crop Commodity Prices," GTAP Working Papers 4574, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
More about this item
KeywordsAgriculture; Climatic changes; Equilibrium (Economics); Prices;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unu:wpaper:wp2012-065. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mauricio Roa Grisales). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/widerfi.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.