How access to urban potable water and sewerage connections affects child mortality
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David H. Romer & Jeffrey A. Frankel, 1999. "Does Trade Cause Growth?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(3), pages 379-399, June.
- Alan Gilbert, 1993. "Third World Cities: The Changing National Settlement System," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 30(4-5), pages 721-740, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alderman, Harold & Hentschel, Jesko & Sabates, Ricardo, 2003.
"With the help of one's neighbors: externalities in the production of nutrition in Peru,"
Social Science & Medicine,
Elsevier, vol. 56(10), pages 2019-2031, May.
- Alderman, Harold & Hentschel, Jesko & Sabates, Ricardo, 2001. "With the help of one's neighbors - externalities in the production of nutrition in Peru," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2627, The World Bank.
- Wang, Limin, 2003. "Determinants of child mortality in LDCs: Empirical findings from demographic and health surveys," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 277-299, September.
- Marco Schouten & Klaas Schwartz, 2006. "Water as a political good: implications for investments," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 6(4), pages 407-421, December.
- Marwa Farag & A. Nandakumar & Stanley Wallack & Dominic Hodgkin & Gary Gaumer & Can Erbil, 2013. "Health expenditures, health outcomes and the role of good governance," International Journal of Health Economics and Management, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 33-52, March.
- Fabio Sánchez Torres & Alexander Vega Carvajal, 2014. "Cobertura de Acueducto y Alcantarillado, Calidad del Agua y Mortalidad Infantil en Colombia, 2000-2012," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 012228, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Kayaga, Sam & Franceys, Richard, 2007. "Costs of urban utility water connections: Excessive burden to the poor," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 270-277, December.
- Syed Mubashir Ali & Rizwan Ul-haq, 2003. "The Relationship between the WES Interventions and the Incidence of Diarrhoea," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 42(4), pages 555-568.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth Economics&Finance; Public Health Promotion; Decentralization; Demographics; Environmental Economics&Policies; Town Water Supply and Sanitation; Urban Water Supply and Sanitation; City Development Strategies; Health Economics&Finance; Water and Industry;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:2274. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.