Access to Water in the Slums of the Developing World
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Davis, Jennifer, 2004. "Corruption in Public Service Delivery: Experience from South Asia's Water and Sanitation Sector," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 53-71, January.
- Bourguignon, Fran.ois & Sundberg, Mark, 2006. "Absorptive Capacity and Achieving the MDGs," WIDER Working Paper Series 047, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Roodman, David, 2006. "Aid Project Proliferation and Absorptive Capacity," WIDER Working Paper Series 004, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Werner Baer & Gabriel Montes-Rojas, 2008. "From Privatization to Re-nationalization: What went Wrong with Privatizations in Argentina?," Oxford Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(3), pages 323-337.
- Colin Kirkpatrick & David Parker, 2005. "Domestic Regulation and the WTO: The Case of Water Services in Developing Countries," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(10), pages 1491-1508, October.
- Estache, Antonio & Goicoechea, Ana & Trujillo, Lourdes, 2009.
"Utilities reforms and corruption in developing countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 191-202, June.
- Estache, Antonio & Goicoechea, Ana & Trujillo, Lourdes, 2006. "Utilities reforms and corruption in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4081, The World Bank.
- Estache, A. & Goicoechea, A. & Trujillo, L., 2007. "Utilities reforms and corruption in developing countries," Working Papers 07/07, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Antonio Estache & A. Goicoechea & Lourdes Trujillo, 2008. "Utilities reforms and corruption in developing countries," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/43908, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Mitlin, Diana, 2002. "Competition, Regulation and the Urban Poor: A Case Study of Water," Centre on Regulation and Competition (CRC) Working papers 30606, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- J. Luis Guasch & Stéphane Straub, 2006. "Renegotiation Of Infrastructure Concessions: An Overview," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 77(4), pages 479-493, December.
- Antonio Estache, 2006. "PPI Partnerships vs. PPI Divorces in LDCs," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 29(1), pages 3-26, September.
- Vos, Rob, 1998.
"Aid Flows and "Dutch Disease" in a General Equilibrium Framework for Pakistan,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 77-109, February.
- Vos, R., 1995. "Aid FLows and 'Dutch Disease' in a General Equilibrium Framework for Pakistan," Working Papers - Money, Finance & Development 59, Institute of Social Studies.
- Estache, Antonio & Perelman, Sergio & Trujillo, Lourdes, 2005. "Infrastructure performance and reform in developing and transition economies: evidence from a survey of productivity measures," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3514, The World Bank.
- Bakker, Karen & Kooy, Michelle & Shofiani, Nur Endah & Martijn, Ernst-Jan, 2008. "Governance Failure: Rethinking the Institutional Dimensions of Urban Water Supply to Poor Households," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 1891-1915, October.
- Massimo Florio, 2006. "The Great Divestiture: Evaluating the Welfare Impact of the British Privatizations, 1979-1997," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262562227, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kemp-Benedict, Eric, 2013. "Material needs and aggregate demand," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 16-26.
- Degol Hailu & Rafael Guerreiro Osorio & Raquel Tsukada, 2009. "Privatisation and Renationalisation: What Went Wrong in Bolivia?s Water Sector?," Working Papers 58, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
More about this item
KeywordsAccess to Water in the Slums of the Developing World;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-06-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2009-06-03 (Development)
- NEP-SEA-2009-06-03 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipc:wpaper:57. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andre Lyra). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipcunbr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.