Access to Water in the Slums of the Developing World
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Davis, Jennifer, 2004. "Corruption in Public Service Delivery: Experience from South Asia's Water and Sanitation Sector," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 53-71, January.
- Bourguignon, Fran.ois & Sundberg, Mark, 2006. "Absorptive Capacity and Achieving the MDGs," WIDER Working Paper Series 047, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Roodman, David, 2006. "Aid Project Proliferation and Absorptive Capacity," WIDER Working Paper Series 004, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Werner Baer & Gabriel Montes-Rojas, 2008. "From Privatization to Re-nationalization: What went Wrong with Privatizations in Argentina?," Oxford Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(3), pages 323-337.
- Colin Kirkpatrick & David Parker, 2005. "Domestic Regulation and the WTO: The Case of Water Services in Developing Countries," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(10), pages 1491-1508, October.
- Estache, Antonio & Goicoechea, Ana & Trujillo, Lourdes, 2009.
"Utilities reforms and corruption in developing countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 191-202, June.
- Estache, Antonio & Goicoechea, Ana & Trujillo, Lourdes, 2006. "Utilities reforms and corruption in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4081, The World Bank.
- Estache, A. & Goicoechea, A. & Trujillo, L., 2007. "Utilities reforms and corruption in developing countries," Working Papers 07/07, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Antonio Estache & A. Goicoechea & Lourdes Trujillo, 2008. "Utilities reforms and corruption in developing countries," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/43908, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Mitlin, Diana, 2002. "Competition, Regulation and the Urban Poor: A Case Study of Water," Centre on Regulation and Competition (CRC) Working papers 30606, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- J. Luis Guasch & Stéphane Straub, 2006. "Renegotiation Of Infrastructure Concessions: An Overview," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 77(4), pages 479-493, December.
- Antonio Estache, 2006. "PPI Partnerships vs. PPI Divorces in LDCs," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 29(1), pages 3-26, September.
- Vos, Rob, 1998.
"Aid Flows and "Dutch Disease" in a General Equilibrium Framework for Pakistan,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 77-109, February.
- Vos, R., 1995. "Aid FLows and 'Dutch Disease' in a General Equilibrium Framework for Pakistan," Working Papers - Money, Finance & Development 59, Institute of Social Studies.
- Estache, Antonio & Perelman, Sergio & Trujillo, Lourdes, 2005. "Infrastructure performance and reform in developing and transition economies: evidence from a survey of productivity measures," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3514, The World Bank.
- Bakker, Karen & Kooy, Michelle & Shofiani, Nur Endah & Martijn, Ernst-Jan, 2008. "Governance Failure: Rethinking the Institutional Dimensions of Urban Water Supply to Poor Households," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 1891-1915, October.
- Massimo Florio, 2006. "The Great Divestiture: Evaluating the Welfare Impact of the British Privatizations, 1979-1997," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262562227, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kemp-Benedict, Eric, 2013. "Material needs and aggregate demand," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 16-26.
- Degol Hailu & Rafael Guerreiro Osorio & Raquel Tsukada, 2009. "Privatisation and Renationalisation: What Went Wrong in Bolivia?s Water Sector?," Working Papers 58, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
More about this item
KeywordsAccess to Water in the Slums of the Developing World;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-06-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2009-06-03 (Development)
- NEP-SEA-2009-06-03 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipc:wpaper:57. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andre Lyra). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipcunbr.html .