Political Economy Of Contractual Disputes In Private Water And Sanitation:Lessons From Argentina
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Haselip, James, 2005. "Renegotiating Electricity Contracts after an Economic Crisis and Currency Devaluation: The Case of Argentina," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 78-88, April.
- Colin Kirkpatrick & David Parker & Yin-Fang Zhang, 2006. "An Empirical Analysis of State and Private-Sector Provision of Water Services in Africa," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 20(1), pages 143-163.
- David Martimort, 2006. "An Agency Perspective on the Costs and Benefits of Privatization," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 5-44, July.
- Charles Calomiris, 2007.
"Devaluation with contract redenomination in Argentina,"
Annals of Finance,
Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 155-192, January.
- Charles Calomiris, 2006. "Devaluation with Contract Redenomination in Argentina," NBER Working Papers 12644, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Oliver Hart & Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 1997.
"The Proper Scope of Government: Theory and an Application to Prisons,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 112(4), pages 1127-1161.
- Oliver Hart & Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 1996. "The Proper Scope of Government: Theory and an Application to Prisons," NBER Working Papers 5744, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Oliver Hart & Andrei Shleifer & Robert Vishny, 1996. "The Proper Scope of Government: Theory and an Application to Prisons," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1778, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Paul Cook & Colin Kirkpatrick & Martin Minogue & David Parker (ed.), 2004. "Leading Issues in Competition, Regulation and Development," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 3183.
- Martin Minogue & Ledivina Cari-o, 2006. "Introduction: Regulatory Governance in Developing Countries," Chapters,in: Regulatory Governance in Developing Countries, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- David E. M. Sappington & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1987. "Privatization, information and incentives," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(4), pages 567-585.
- repec:hrv:faseco:30727607 is not listed on IDEAS
- Estache, Antonio & Perelman, Sergio & Trujillo, Lourdes, 2005. "Infrastructure performance and reform in developing and transition economies: evidence from a survey of productivity measures," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3514, The World Bank.
- Santiago Urbiztondo, 2003. "Renegotiation with Public Utilities in Argentina: analysis and proposal," Working Papers 77, FIEL.
- Casarin, Ariel A. & Delfino, Jose A. & Delfino, Maria Eugenia, 2007. "Failures in water reform: Lessons from the Buenos Aires's concession," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 234-247, December.
- J. Luis Guasch, 2004. "Granting and Renegotiating Infrastructure Concessions : Doing it Right," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15024.
- Chisari, Omar O. & Ferro, Gustavo, 2005. "Macroeconomic shocks and regulatory dilemmas: The affordability and sustainability constraints and the Argentine default experience," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 45(2-3), pages 403-420, May.
- Guasch, J. Luis & Straub, Stphane, 2009. "Corruption and concession renegotiations.: Evidence from the water and transport sectors in Latin America," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 185-190, June.
- Antonio Estache, 2006. "PPI Partnerships vs. PPI Divorces in LDCs," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 29(1), pages 3-26, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michel Nakhla, 2016. "Innovative regulations, incomplete contracts and ownership structure in the water utilities," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 445-469, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:annpce:v:82:y:2011:i:1:p:25-44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1370-4788 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.