Privatisation and Renationalisation: What Went Wrong in Bolivia?s Water Sector?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gover Barja & Miguel Urquiola, 2003.
"Capitalization, regulation and the poor: access to basic services in Bolivia,"
Chapters,in: Utility Privatization and Regulation, chapter 9
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Barja, Gover & Urquiola, Miguel, 2001. "Capitalization, regulation and the poor: access to basic services in Bolivia," MPRA Paper 23920, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jul 2001.
- Barja, Gover & Urquiola, Miguel, 2001. "Capitalization, Regulation and the Poor: Access to Basic Services in Bolivia," WIDER Working Paper Series 034, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Hulya Dagdeviren & Simon A. Robertson, 2009. "Access to Water in the Slums of the Developing World," Working Papers 57, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Hulya Dagdeviren & Degol Hailu, 2008. "Tariff Hikes with Low Investment: The Story of the Urban Water Sector in Zambia," One Pager 57, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Kakwani, N., 1993. "Performance in living standards : An international comparison," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 307-336, August.
- Antonio Estache, 2007. "Infrastructure and Development: A survey of Recent and Upcoming Issues," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/44060, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Whittington, Dale, 1992. "Possible Adverse Effects of Increasing Block Water Tariffs in Developing Countries," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 41(1), pages 75-87, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James Alm, 2015. "Financing Urban Infrastructure: Knowns, Unknowns, And A Way Forward," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(2), pages 230-262, April.
More about this item
KeywordsPrivatisation and Renationalisation: What Went Wrong in Bolivia?s Water Sector?;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipc:wpaper:58. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andre Lyra). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipcunbr.html .