Report NEP-SEA-2009-06-03This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Md. Joynal Abdin, 2009. "An Analysis of SAFTA in the Context of Bangladesh," Bangladesh Development Research Working Paper Series (BDRWPS) BDRWPS No. 6, Bangladesh Development Research Center (BDRC).
- Wassmann, Reiner & Hosen, Yasukazu & Sumfleth, Kay, 2009. "Reducing methane emissions from irrigated rice:," 2020 vision briefs 16(3), International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Degol Hailu, 2009. "Is the Washington Consensus Dead?," One Pager 82, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Ritha Sukadi Mata, 2009. "Microfinance Institutions (MFIs) on the Remittances Market: Money Transfer Activity and Savings Mobilisation," Working Papers CEB 09-022.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Gabriel J Felbermayr & Benjamin Jung & Farid Toubal, 2009. "Ethnic Networks, Information, and International Trade: Revisiting the Evidence," Diskussionspapiere aus dem Institut für Volkswirtschaftslehre der Universität Hohenheim 306/2009, Department of Economics, University of Hohenheim, Germany.
- Linh Vu Hoang, 2009. "Estimation of Food Demand from Household Survey Data in Vietnam," Working Papers 12, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Hulya Dagdeviren & Simon A. Robertson, 2009. "Access to Water in the Slums of the Developing World," Working Papers 57, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Markelova, Helen & Meinzen-Dick, Ruth, 2009. "The importance of property rights in climate change mitigation:," 2020 vision briefs 16(10), International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Ricardo P. Câmara Leal & André L. Carvalhal da Silva, 2009. "Documentos IPEA/CEPAL Textos de Apoio - O Financiamento Externo no Ciclo Recente da Economia Brasileira," Discussion Papers 1384, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.