Climate Change, Agriculture And Trade Liberalization: A Dynamic Cge Analysis For Turkey
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alvaro Calzadilla & Katrin Rehdanz & Richard Betts & Pete Falloon & Andy Wiltshire & Richard Tol, 2013.
"Climate change impacts on global agriculture,"
Springer, vol. 120(1), pages 357-374, September.
- Calzadilla, Alvaro & Rehdanz, Katrin & Betts, Richard & Falloon, Pete & Wiltshire, Andy & Tol, Richard S. J., 2010. "Climate change impacts on global agriculture," Kiel Working Papers 1617, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Alvaro Calzadilla & Katrin Rehdanz & Richard Betts & Pete Falloon & Andy Wiltshire & Richard S.J. Tol, 2010. "Climate Change Impacts on Global Agriculture," Working Papers FNU-185, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Apr 2010.
- Randhir, Timothy O. & Hertel, Thomas W., 2000.
"Trade Liberalization As A Vehicle For Adapting To Global Warming,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 29(2), October.
- Randhir, Timothy O. & Hertel, Thomas W., 2000. "Trade Liberalization as a Vehicle for Adapting to Global Warming," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 29(02), pages 159-172, October.
- Hertel, Thomas W. & Timothy O. Randhir, 1999. "Trade Liberalization as a Vehicle for Adapting to Global Warming," GTAP Working Papers 398, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Laborde, David, 2011. "Climate Change and Agriculture In South Asia: Looking for An Optimal Trade Policy," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 104526, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Reilly, John & Hohmann, Neil, 1993. "Climate Change and Agriculture: The Role of International Trade," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(2), pages 306-312, May.
- Selahattin Bekmez, 2002. "Sectoral Impacts of Turkish Accession to the European Union: A General Equilibrium Analysis," Eastern European Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(2), pages 57-84, March.
- Pekka Sulamaa & Mika Widgrén, "undated".
"Turkish EU Membership: a Simulation Study on Economic Effects,"
- Pekka Sulamaa & Mika Widgrén, 2006. "Turkish EU Membership: A Simulation Study of Economic Effects," Discussion Papers 10, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- Pekka Sulamaa & Mika Widgrén, 2007. "Turkish EU Membership: A Simulation Study on Economic Effects," Discussion Papers 410, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Arjan Lejour & Ruud de Mooij & Clem Capel, 2004. "Assessing the economic implications of Turkish accession to the EU," CPB Document 56, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Glenn W. Harrison & Thomas F. Rutherford & David G. Tarr, 2014.
"Economic implications for Turkey of a Customs Union with the European Union,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: APPLIED TRADE POLICY MODELING IN 16 COUNTRIES Insights and Impacts from World Bank CGE Based Projects, chapter 16, pages 395-404
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Harrison, Glenn W. & Rutherford, Thomas F. & Tarr, David G., 1997. "Economic implications for Turkey of a Customs Union with the European Union," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(3-5), pages 861-870, April.
- Harrison, Glenn W. & Rutherford, Thomas F. & Tarr, David G., 1996. "Economic implications for Turkey of a customs union with the European Union," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1599, The World Bank.
- Fellmann, Thomas & van Leeuwen, Myrna & Salamon, Petra, 2011. "Eu Enlargement To Turkey: Potential Impacts On Agricultural Markets And How They Are Shaped By Changes In Macroeconomic Conditions," 51st Annual Conference, Halle, Germany, September 28-30, 2011 114507, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Francois, Joseph F. & McQueen, Matthew & Wignaraja, Ganeshan, 2005. "European Union-developing country FTAs: overview and analysis," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(10), pages 1545-1565, October.
More about this item
KeywordsClimate Change; Trade Liberalization; Agriculture; Computable General Equilibrium; Turkey; Environmental Economics and Policy; Land Economics/Use; Research Methods/ Statistical Methods; C68; Q54; Q17;
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2014-09-29 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2014-09-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2014-09-29 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CMP-2014-09-29 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-CWA-2014-09-29 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-ENV-2014-09-29 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-GER-2014-09-29 (German Papers)
- NEP-INT-2014-09-29 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aiea14:172964. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aieaaea.html .