European Union-developing country FTAs: overview and analysis
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Paul Collier & Jan Willem Gunning, 1995. "Trade Policy and Regional Integration: Implications for the Relations between Europe and Africa," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(3), pages 387-410, 05.
- World Bank, 2004. "World Development Indicators 2004," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13890.
- Djankov, Simeon & Hoekman, Bernard, 1996.
"Effective Protection and Investment Incentives in Egypt and Jordan During the Transition to Free Trade with Europe,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1415, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Djankov, Simeon, 1997. "Effective protection and investment incentives in Egypt and Jordan during the transition to free trade With Europe," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 281-291, February.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Konan, Denise, 1999.
"Deep Integration, Non-Discrimination and Euro-Mediterranean Free Trade,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2095, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Konan, Denise Eby, 1999. "Deep integration, nondiscrimination, and Euro-Mediterranean free trade," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2130, The World Bank.
- Dessus, Sébastien & Suwa Eisenmann, Akiko, 1998.
"Trade Integration with Europe, Export Diversification and Economic Growth in Egypt,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1938, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sébastien Dessus & Akiko Suwa-Eisenmann, 1998. "Trade Integration with Europe, Export Diversification and Economic Growth in Egypt," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 135, OECD Publishing.
- Matthew McQueen, 1998. "Lomé Versus Free Trade Agreements: The Dilemma Facing the ACP Countries," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(4), pages 421-443, 06.
- Lewis, Jeffrey D. & Robinson, Sherman & Thierfelder, Karen, 1999. "After the negotiations: assessing the impact of free trade agreements in Southern Africa," TMD discussion papers 46, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Walmsley, Terrie & Scott McDonald, 2003.
"Bilateral Free Trade Agreements and Customs Unions: The Impact of the EU Republic of South Africa Free Trade Agreement on Botswana,"
GTAP Working Papers
1644, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Scott McDonald & Terrie Walmsley, 2008. "Bilateral Free Trade Agreements and Customs Unions: The Impact of the EU Republic of South Africa Free Trade Agreement on Botswana," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(8), pages 993-1029, 08.
- Matthew McQueen, 2002. "The EU's Free-trade Agreements with Developing Countries: A Case of Wishful Thinking?," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(9), pages 1369-1385, 09.
- Harrison, Glenn W. & Rutherford, Thomas F. & Tarr, David G., 1996.
"Economic implications for Turkey of a customs union with the European Union,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
1599, The World Bank.
- Harrison, Glenn W. & Rutherford, Thomas F. & Tarr, David G., 1997. "Economic implications for Turkey of a Customs Union with the European Union," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(3-5), pages 861-870, April.
- Brockmeier, Martina, 2001. "A Graphical Exposition of the GTAP Model," GTAP Technical Papers 311, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Piergiorgio Alessandri, 2000. "European and Euro-meditterranean Agreements: same simulation analysis on the effects of the EU trade policy," KITeS Working Papers 110, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Jun 2000.
- Francois, Joseph & Bradley McDonald, 1996. "Liberalization and Capital Accumulation in the GTAP Model," GTAP Technical Papers 310, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:33:y:2005:i:10:p:1545-1565. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.