Trade Liberalization and Productivity Growth: A Recursive Dynamic CGE Analysis for Turkey
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Cakmak, Erol H. & Dudu, Hasan, 2013. "Trade Liberalization and Productivity Growth: A Recursive Dynamic CGE Analysis for Turkey," Proceedings Issues, 2013: Productivity and Its Impacts on Global Trade, June 2-4, 2013. Seville, Spain 152358, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pekka Sulamaa & Mika Widgrén, "undated".
"Turkish EU Membership: a Simulation Study on Economic Effects,"
- Pekka Sulamaa & Mika Widgrén, 2006. "Turkish EU Membership: A Simulation Study of Economic Effects," Discussion Papers 10, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- Sulamaa, Pekka & Widgrén Mika, 2007. "Turkish EU Membership: A Simulation Study on Economic Effects," Discussion Papers 410, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; International Relations/Trade; Production Economics; Productivity Analysis; Research Methods/ Statistical Methods;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2013-08-16 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-08-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2013-08-16 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CMP-2013-08-16 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-CWA-2013-08-16 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-EFF-2013-08-16 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-INT-2013-08-16 (International Trade)
- NEP-SPO-2013-08-16 (Sports & Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iatr13:152357. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iatrcea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.