Report NEP-CWA-2013-08-16This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. David J. Pollard issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lindback, Morten & Osmundsen, Petter & Øglend, Atle, 2013. "Shale Gas and the Relationship between U.S. Natural Gas, Liquified Petroleum Gases and Oil Market," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2013/5, University of Stavanger.
- Rider, Christopher I. & Thompson, Peter & Kacperczyk, Aleksandra & Tåg, Joacim, 2013. "Experience and Entrepreneurship," Working Paper Series 970, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Balmann, Alfons & Kataria, Karin & Schaft, Franziska & Kulyk, Iryna, 2013. "Efficiency and Productivity of Ukrainian Agroholdings," 2013: Productivity and Its Impacts on Global Trade, June 2-4, 2013. Seville, Spain 152255, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Dan Breznitz & Amos Zehavi, 2013. "What Does Politics Have to Do with Innovation? Economic Distribution and Innovation Policy in OECD Countries," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 303, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Dudu, Hasan & Cakmak, Erol H., 2013. "Trade Liberalization and Productivity Growth: A Recursive Dynamic CGE Analysis for Turkey," 2013: Productivity and Its Impacts on Global Trade, June 2-4, 2013. Seville, Spain 152357, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.