Turkish Delight: Does Turkey's Accession to the EU Bring Economic Benefits?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Flam, Harry, 2003.
"Turkey and the EU: Politics and Economics of Accession,"
718, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Harry Flam, 2003. "Turkey and the EU: Politics and Economics of Accession," CESifo Working Paper Series 893, CESifo Group Munich.
- World Bank, 2003. "World Development Indicators 2003," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13920.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Natalya Ketenci, 2017.
"The Effect of the European Union Customs Union on the Balance of Trade in Turkey,"
Foreign Trade Review,
, vol. 52(4), pages 219-232, November.
- Ketenci, Natalya, 2014. "The Effect of the European Union Customs Union on the Balance of Trade in Turkey," MPRA Paper 54662, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Antonis Adam & Thomas Moutos, 2005. "Turkish Delight for Some, Cold Turkey for Others?: The Effects of the EU-Turkey Customs Union," CESifo Working Paper Series 1550, CESifo Group Munich.
- Christopher S. P. Magee, 2016. "Trade creation, trade diversion, and the general equilibrium effects of regional trade agreements: a study of the European Community–Turkey customs union," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 152(2), pages 383-399, May.
- Harald Badinger & Fritz Breuss, 2011. "The Quantitative Effects of European Post-war Economic Integration," Chapters,in: International Handbook on the Economics of Integration, Volume III, chapter 14 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Arjan Lejour & Gerard Verweij & A. Mervar, 2007. "The economic effects Croatia's accession to the EU," CPB Document 154, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Christian Dreger & Manuel Artís & Rosina Moreno & RaÃºl Ramos & Jordi Suriñach, 2007. "Study on the feasibility of a tool to measure the macroeconomic impact of structural reforms," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 272, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Arjan Lejour & Andrea Mervar & Gerard Verweij, 2007.
"The Economic Effects of Croatia's Accession to the EU,"
0705, The Institute of Economics, Zagreb.
- Lejour, Arjan Marcel & Mervar, Andrea & Verweij, Gerard, 2008. "The Economic Effects of Croatia's Accession to the EU," Economics Discussion Papers 2008-6, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- repec:bla:jcmkts:v:55:y:2017:i:3:p:419-431 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bekaert, Geert & Harvey, Campbell R. & Lundblad, Christian T. & Siegel, Stephan, 2013.
"The European Union, the Euro, and equity market integration,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 109(3), pages 583-603.
- Geert Bekaert & Campbell R. Harvey & Christian T. Lundblad & Stephan Siegel, 2010. "The European Union, the Euro, and Equity Market Integration," NBER Working Papers 16583, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stephan Siegel & Christian Lundblad & Campbell R. Harvey & Geert Bekaert, 2011. "The European Union, the Euro, and Equity Market Integration," 2011 Meeting Papers 468, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Fritz Breuss, 2007. "EU Enlargement and European Neighbourhood Policy," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 80(8), pages 641-660, August.
- Pelkmans, Jacques & Lejour, Arjan & Schrefler, Lorna & Mustilli, Federica & Timini, Jacopo, 2014. "The Impact of TTIP: The underlying economic model and comparisons," CEPS Papers 9710, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Ryan H. Murphy, 2016. "Intergovernmental Organisations and Economic Freedom: Wise Technocrats or Black Helicopters?," Economic Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(2), pages 145-154, June.
- Arjan Lejour & Paul Veenendaal & Gerard Verweij & Nico van Leeuwen, 2006. "Worldscan; a model for international economic policy analysis," CPB Document 111, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Nurhan Davutyan & Mert C. Demir, 2004. "Transporting Turkish Exam Takers: A New Use for an Old Model," Working Papers 0401, Economic Research Forum, revised 01 Jan 2004.
- Guisan, M. Carmen, 2005. "Human Capital, Population Growth and Industrial Development in Mexico and Turkey: A Comparative Analysis with Other OECD Countries, 1964-2004," Economic Development 85, University of Santiago de Compostela. Faculty of Economics and Business. Econometrics..
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:kyklos:v:58:y:2005:i:1:p:87-120. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0023-5962 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.