The Development of CEEC Agricultural Markets After EU Accession
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chantreuil, Frédéric & Levert, Fabrice & Hanrahan, Kevin, 2005.
"The Luxembourg Agreement Reform of the CAP: an Analysis Using the AG-MEMOD Composite Model,"
89th Seminar, February 2-5, 2005, Parma, Italy
232590, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Frederic Chantreuil & Fabrice Levert & Kevin Hanrahan, 2005. "The Luxembourg agreement reform of the CAP : an analysis using the Ag-Memod composite model," Post-Print hal-01594021, HAL.
- Frederic Chantreuil & Fabrice Levert & Emil Erjavec & Trevor Donnellan & Kevin Hanrahan, 2004. "CAP reform : prospects for crop markets in the enlarged EU," Post-Print hal-01593890, HAL.
- Emil Erjavec & Trevor Donnellan & Stane Kavcic, 2006. "Outlook for CEEC Agricultural Markets After EU Accession," Eastern European Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(1), pages 83-103, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Myrna van Leeuwen & Petra Salamon & Thomas Fellmann & Martin Banse & Oliver von Ledebur & Guna Salputra & Olexandr Nekhay & Robert M'barek, 2012. "The agri-food sector in Ukraine: Current situation and market outlook until 2025," JRC Working Papers JRC71776, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Petra Salamon & Martin Banse & Jesus Barreiro Hurle & Ondrej Chaloupka & Trevor Donnellan & Emil Erjavec & Thomas Fellmann & Kevin Hanrahan & Marlen Hass & Roel Jongeneel & Verena Laquai & Myrna van L, 2017. "Unveiling diversity in agricultural markets projections: from EU to Member States. A medium-term outlook with the AGMEMOD model," JRC Working Papers JRC109115, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Rednak, Miroslav & Volk, Tina & Erjavec, Emil, 2007. "EAA-ABTA Model for Ex-Post and Ex-Ante Analysis of Economic Position of Slovenian Agriculture," 100th Seminar, June 21-23, 2007, Novi Sad, Serbia and Montenegro 162404, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Banse, Martin & Salamon, Petra & Ledebur, Oliver von & van Leeuwen, Myrna & Bouma, Foppe & Salputra, Guna & Fellmann, Thomas & Nekhay, Olexandr, 2012. "Impact of Russia and Ukraine on the international price formation and the EU markets - A Model based analysis," 123rd Seminar, February 23-24, 2012, Dublin, Ireland 122536, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Guna Salputra & Myrna van Leeuwen & Petra Salamon & Thomas Fellmann & Martin Banse & Oliver Ledebur, 2013. "The agri-food sector in Russia: Current situation and market outlook until 2025," JRC Working Papers JRC76915, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Community/Rural/Urban Development; International Relations/Trade;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa100:162402. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.