Modelling Impacts Of Some European Biofuel Measures
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chantreuil, Frédéric & Levert, Fabrice & Hanrahan, Kevin, 2005. "The Luxembourg Agreement Reform of the CAP: an Analysis Using the AG-MEMOD Composite Model," 89th Seminar, February 2-5, 2005, Parma, Italy 232590, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Emil Erjavec & Trevor Donnellan & Stane Kavcic, 2006. "Outlook for CEEC Agricultural Markets After EU Accession," Eastern European Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(1), pages 83-103, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Finco, Adele & Padella, Monica & Spinozzi, Romina & Benedetti, Andrea, 2010. "Biofuel And Policy Alternatives: A Farm Level Analysis," 14th ICABR Conference, June 16-18, 2010, Ravello, Italy 188088, International Consortium on Applied Bioeconomy Research (ICABR).
More about this item
Keywordsbiofuel targets; biodiesel; ethanol; modelling; Crop Production/Industries; Public Economics; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2008-11-25 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-EEC-2008-11-25 (European Economics)
- NEP-ENE-2008-11-25 (Energy Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa107:6649. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .