Modelling Impacts Of Some European Biofuel Measures
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Frederic Chantreuil & Fabrice Levert & Kevin Hanrahan, 2005.
"The Luxembourg agreement reform of the CAP : an analysis using the Ag-Memod composite model,"
- Chantreuil, Frédéric & Levert, Fabrice & Hanrahan, Kevin, 2005. "The Luxembourg Agreement Reform of the CAP: an Analysis Using the AG-MEMOD Composite Model," 89th Seminar, February 2-5, 2005, Parma, Italy 232590, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Emil Erjavec & Trevor Donnellan & Stane Kavcic, 2006. "Outlook for CEEC Agricultural Markets After EU Accession," Eastern European Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(1), pages 83-103, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Finco, Adele & Padella, Monica & Spinozzi, Romina & Benedetti, Andrea, 2010. "Biofuel And Policy Alternatives: A Farm Level Analysis," 14th ICABR Conference, June 16-18, 2010, Ravello, Italy 188088, International Consortium on Applied Bioeconomy Research (ICABR).
More about this item
Keywordsbiofuel targets; biodiesel; ethanol; modelling; Crop Production/Industries; Public Economics; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2008-11-25 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-EEC-2008-11-25 (European Economics)
- NEP-ENE-2008-11-25 (Energy Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa107:6649. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.