Estimation of impact of EU agricultural policies on the world market prices
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chantreuil, Frédéric & Levert, Fabrice & Hanrahan, Kevin, 2005.
"The Luxembourg Agreement Reform of the CAP: an Analysis Using the AG-MEMOD Composite Model,"
89th Seminar, February 2-5, 2005, Parma, Italy
232590, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Frederic Chantreuil & Fabrice Levert & Kevin Hanrahan, 2005. "The Luxembourg agreement reform of the CAP : an analysis using the Ag-Memod composite model," Post-Print hal-01594021, HAL.
- Emil Erjavec & Trevor Donnellan & Stane Kavcic, 2006. "Outlook for CEEC Agricultural Markets After EU Accession," Eastern European Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(1), pages 83-103, February.
- Banse, Martin & van Meijl, Hans & Tabeau, Andrzej A. & Woltjer, Geert B., 2008. "Impact of EU Biofuel Policies on World Agricultural and Food Markets," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6476, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chakravorty, Ujjayant & Hubert, Marie-Hélène & Moreaux, Michel & Nøstbakken, Linda, 2010.
"Will Biofuel Mandates Raise Food Prices?,"
IDEI Working Papers
653, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Chakravorty, Ujjayant & Hubert, Marie-Hélène & Moreaux, Michel & Nøstbakken, Linda, 2010. "Will Biofuel Mandates Raise Food Prices?," TSE Working Papers 10-212, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Chakravorty, Ujjayant & Hubert, Marie-HÃ©lÃ¨ne & Moreaux, Michel & Nostbakken, Linda, 2010. "Will Biofuel Mandates Raise Food Prices?," LERNA Working Papers 10.20.326, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Chakravorty, Ujjayant & Hubert, Marie-Helene & Moreaux, Michel & Nostbakken, Linda, 2011. "Will Biofuel Mandates Raise Food Prices?," Working Papers 2011-1, University of Alberta, Department of Economics, revised 01 May 2011.
- Harvey, David & Hubbards, Carmen & Majewski, Edward & Malak-Rawlikowska, Agata, 2013. "Impacts of Improved Animal Welfare Standards on Competitiveness of EU Animal Production," 2013 International European Forum, February 18-22, 2013, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 164746, International European Forum on System Dynamics and Innovation in Food Networks.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Demand and Price Analysis; Marketing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa107:6671. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.