Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Uganda
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Shenggen Fan & Xiaobo Zhang, 2008.
"Public Expenditure, Growth and Poverty Reduction in Rural Uganda,"
African Development Review,
African Development Bank, vol. 20(3), pages 466-496.
- Fan, Shenggen & Zhang, Xiaobo & Rao, Neetha, 2004. "Public expenditure, growth, and poverty reduction in rural Uganda," DSGD discussion papers 4, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Bernard Gauthier & Ritva Reinikka, 2006.
"Shifting Tax Burdens through Exemptions and Evasion: an Empirical Investigation of Uganda,"
Journal of African Economies,
Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 15(3), pages 373-398, September.
- Gauthier, Bernard & Reinikka, Ritva, 2001. "Shifting tax burdens through exemptions and evasion - an empirical investigation of Uganda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2735, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kym Anderson & Johan Swinnen, 2008.
"Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Europe's Transition Economies,"
World Bank Publications,
The World Bank, number 6502.
- Anderson, Kym & Swinnen, Johan F.M., 2007. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Europe’s Transition Economies," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48556, World Bank.
- Kym Anderson & William A. Masters, 2009. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Africa," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2607.
- World Bank, 2013. "Republic of Senegal Basic Agricultural Public Expenditure Diagnostic Review," World Bank Other Operational Studies 20141, The World Bank.
- Valenzuela, Ernesto & Kurzweil, Marianne & Croser, Johanna L. & Nelgen, Signe & Anderson, Kym, 2007. "Annual Estimates Of African Distortions To Agricultural Incentives," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48553, World Bank.
- Anderson, Kym & Masters, William A., 2008. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Sub-Saharan and North Africa," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48572, World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsDistorted incentives; agricultural and trade policy reforms; national agricultural development; Agricultural and Food Policy; International Relations/Trade; F13; F14; Q17; Q18;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:wbadwp:48549. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wlrdbus.html .