Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Tanzania
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brian Cooksey, 2003. "Marketing Reform? The Rise and Fall of Agricultural Liberalisation in Tanzania," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 21(1), pages 67-91, January.
- Thirlwall, A P, 1986. "A General Model of Growth and Development on Kaldorian Lines," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(2), pages 199-219, July.
- John Baffes, 2004. "Tanzania's Cotton Sector: Reforms, Constraints and Challenges," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 22(1), pages 75-96, January.
- Louise Grenier & Andrew McKay & Oliver Morrissey, 1999. "Exporting, Ownership and Confidence in Tanzanian Enterprises," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(7), pages 995-1011, September.
- Anderson, Kym & Kurzweil, Marianne & Martin, William J. & Sandri, Damiano & Valenzuela, Ernesto, 2008. "Methodology for Measuring Distortions to Agricultural Incentives," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48326, World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kym Anderson & William A. Masters, 2009. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Africa," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2607.
- Valenzuela, Ernesto & Kurzweil, Marianne & Croser, Johanna L. & Nelgen, Signe & Anderson, Kym, 2007. "Annual Estimates Of African Distortions To Agricultural Incentives," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48553, World Bank.
- Ahmed , Syud Amer & Diffenbaugh, Noah S. & Hertel , Thomas W. & Lobell, David B. & Ramankutty, Navin & Rios, Ana R. & Rowhani, Pedram, 2009.
"Climate volatility and poverty vulnerability in Tanzania,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
5117, The World Bank.
- Ahmed, Syud Amer & Diffenbaugh, Noah S. & Hertel, Thomas W. & Ramankutty, Navin & Rios, Ana R. & Rowhani, Pedram, 2009. "Climate Volatility and Poverty Vulnerability in Tanzania," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49358, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsDistorted incentives; agricultural and trade policy reforms; national agricultural development; Agricultural and Food Policy; International Relations/Trade; F13; F14; Q17; Q18;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:wbadwp:48550. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wlrdbus.html .