Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Tanzania
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Brian Cooksey, 2003. "Marketing Reform? The Rise and Fall of Agricultural Liberalisation in Tanzania," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 21(1), pages 67-91, 01.
- Louise Grenier & Andrew McKay & Oliver Morrissey, 1999. "Exporting, Ownership and Confidence in Tanzanian Enterprises," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(7), pages 995-1011, 09.
- Anderson, Kym & Kurzweil, Marianne & Martin, William J. & Sandri, Damiano & Valenzuela, Ernesto, 2008. "Methodology for Measuring Distortions to Agricultural Incentives," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48326, World Bank.
- Thirlwall, A P, 1986. "A General Model of Growth and Development on Kaldorian Lines," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(2), pages 199-219, July.
- John Baffes, 2004. "Tanzania's Cotton Sector: Reforms, Constraints and Challenges," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 22(1), pages 75-96, 01.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:wbadwp:48550. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.