The application of spatial models in the analysis of bilateral trade flows: An alternative to the Armington approach for the world sugar market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Odening, Martin & Musshoff, Oliver & Huettel, Silke, 2003. "Empirische Validierung von Realoptionsmodellen," Working Paper Series 18825, Humboldt University Berlin, Department Agricultural Economics.
- von Witzke, Harald & Kirschke, Dieter & Lotze-Campen, Hermann & Noleppa, Steffen, 2005. "The Economics of Alternative Strategies for the Reduction of Food-borne Diseases in Developing Countries: The Case of Diarrhea in Rwanda," Working Paper Series 18830, Humboldt University Berlin, Department Agricultural Economics.
- Grethe, Harald, 2004. "Turkey's Accession to the EU: What Will the Common Agricultural Policy Cost?," Working Paper Series 18821, Humboldt University Berlin, Department Agricultural Economics.
- Musshoff, Oliver & Hirschauer, Norbert & Palmer, Ken, 2002. "Bounded Recursive Stochastic Simulation - A Simple and Efficient Method for Pricing Complex American Type Options," Working Paper Series 18823, Humboldt University Berlin, Department Agricultural Economics.
- Gohin, Alexandre & Bureau, Jean-Christophe, 2005. "Sugar Market Liberalization: Modeling the EU Supply of "C" Sugar," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24740, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Arbenser, Lawrence, 2004. "A General Equilibrium Analysis of the Impact of Inward FDI on Ghana: The Role of Complementary Policies," Working Paper Series 18829, Humboldt University Berlin, Department Agricultural Economics.
- van Berkum, Siemen & Roza, Pim & van Tongeren, Frank W., 2005. "Impacts of the EU sugar policy reforms on developing countries," Report Series 29139, Agricultural Economics Research Institute.
- Weber, Gerald, 2003. "Internationaler Handel und multifunktionale Landwirtschaft : Ein Agrarsektormodell zur Analyse Politischer Optionen und Entscheidungsunterstutzung," Working Paper Series 18824, Humboldt University Berlin, Department Agricultural Economics.
- Kerkelä, Leena & Huan-Niemi, Ellen, 2005. "Trade Preferences in the EU Sugar Sector: Winners and Losers," Discussion Papers 358, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Odening, Martin, 2000. "Der Optionswert von Sachinvestitionen - Theoretischer Hintergrund und Bewertungsmethoden," Working Paper Series 18828, Humboldt University Berlin, Department Agricultural Economics.
- Musshoff, Oliver & Odening, Martin & Xu, Wei, 2005. "Zur Reduzierung niederschlagsbedingter Produktionsrisiken mit Wetterderivaten," Working Paper Series 18822, Humboldt University Berlin, Department Agricultural Economics.
- Lissitsa, Alexej & Odening, Martin, 2001. "Effizienz und totale Faktor-produktivitat in der ukrainischen Landwirtschaft im Transformationsprozess," Working Paper Series 7391, Humboldt University Berlin, Department Agricultural Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dillen, Koen, 2015. "The Russian ban on EU agricultural imports: A bilateral extension of AGLINK-COSIMO," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211574, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
Keywordsbilateral trade; trade preferences; partial equilibrium models; Armington approach; sugar; International Relations/Trade; F11; F15; C69;
- F11 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Neoclassical Models of Trade
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- C69 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:huiawp:10288. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iahubde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.