The Engendered Spaces in the Village at the Edge of the Capital: A Case Study of Al Gharaza/Sudan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Odening, Martin & Musshoff, Oliver & Huettel, Silke, 2003. "Empirische Validierung von Realoptionsmodellen," Working Paper Series 18825, Humboldt University Berlin, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Grethe, Harald, 2004. "Turkey's Accession to the EU: What Will the Common Agricultural Policy Cost?," Working Paper Series 18821, Humboldt University Berlin, Department Agricultural Economics.
- Weber, Gerald, 2003. "Internationaler Handel und multifunktionale Landwirtschaft : Ein Agrarsektormodell zur Analyse Politischer Optionen und Entscheidungsunterstutzung," Working Paper Series 18824, Humboldt University Berlin, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- von Witzke, Harald & Kirschke, Dieter & Lotze-Campen, Hermann & Noleppa, Steffen, 2005. "The Economics of Alternative Strategies for the Reduction of Food-borne Diseases in Developing Countries: The Case of Diarrhea in Rwanda," Working Paper Series 18830, Humboldt University Berlin, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Musshoff, Oliver & Hirschauer, Norbert & Palmer, Ken, 2002. "Bounded Recursive Stochastic Simulation - A Simple and Efficient Method for Pricing Complex American Type Options," Working Paper Series 18823, Humboldt University Berlin, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Arbenser, Lawrence, 2004. "A General Equilibrium Analysis of the Impact of Inward FDI on Ghana: The Role of Complementary Policies," Working Paper Series 18829, Humboldt University Berlin, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Odening, Martin, 2000. "Der Optionswert von Sachinvestitionen - Theoretischer Hintergrund und Bewertungsmethoden," Working Paper Series 18828, Humboldt University Berlin, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Musshoff, Oliver & Odening, Martin & Xu, Wei, 2005. "Zur Reduzierung niederschlagsbedingter Produktionsrisiken mit Wetterderivaten," Working Paper Series 18822, Humboldt University Berlin, Department Agricultural Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsAgribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; Community/Rural/Urban Development; International Development; Labor and Human Capital;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2008-12-01 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2008-12-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2008-12-01 (Central & Western Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:huiawp:43095. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iahubde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.