Report NEP-CWA-2008-12-01This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:npf:wpaper:57 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gielen, Anne C., 2008. "Repeated Job Quits: Stepping Stones or Learning about Quality?," IZA Discussion Papers 3838, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- M. Shahid Ebrahim, 2008. "Can an Islamic Model of Housing Finance Cooperative Elevate the Economic Status of the Underprivileged?," Papers on Economics of Religion 08/04, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Item repec:pri:rpdevs:1008 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ozgul Bilici & Erkan Erdil & I. Hakan Yetkiner, 2008. "The Determining Role of EU in Turkey's Trade Flows: A Gravity Model Approach," Working Papers 0806, Izmir University of Economics.
- Prakash Kannan, 2008. "Perspectives on High Real Interest Rates in Turkey," IMF Working Papers 08/251, International Monetary Fund.
- Mekala, G. D. & Davidson, B. & Samad, Madar & Boland, A. M., 2008. "Wastewater reuse and recycling systems: a perspective into India and Australia," IWMI Working Papers H041343, International Water Management Institute.
- Item repec:npf:wpaper:56 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:npf:wpaper:50 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pri:cheawb:1074 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pri:cheawb:1022 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pri:rpdevs:1009 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hasan, Zubair, 2008. "Commodity murabaha: does it violate Islamic norms? Note," MPRA Paper 11736, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fabian Valencia, 2008. "Banks’ Precautionary Capital and Persistent Credit Crunches," IMF Working Papers 08/248, International Monetary Fund.
- Badri, Balghis & Knuth, Hardine, 2008. "The Engendered Spaces in the Village at the Edge of the Capital: A Case Study of Al Gharaza/Sudan," Working Paper Series 43095, Humboldt University Berlin, Department Agricultural Economics.