Empirische Validierung von Realoptionsmodellen
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2003|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +49 (0)30 2093 6305
Fax: +49 (0)30 2093 6497
Web page: http://www.agrar.hu-berlin.de/fakultaet/departments/daoe
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kling, Catherine L. & Sexton, Richard & Carman, Hoy, 1991. "Market Integration, Efficiency of Arbitrage, and Imperfect Competition: Methodology and Application to U.S. Celery," Staff General Research Papers 1609, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Bill Provencher, 1997. "Structural Versus Reduced-Form Estimation of Optimal Stopping Problems," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(2), pages 357-368.
- Abel, Andrew B., 1952-, 1995.
"Options, the value of capital, and investment,"
3843-95., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Andrew B. Abel & Avinash K. Dixit & Janice B. Eberly & Robert S. Pindyck, . "Options, the Value of Capital, and Investment," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 15-95, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Andrew B. Abel & Avinash K. Dixit & Janice C. Eberly & Robert S. Pindyck, 1995. "Options, the Value of Capital, and Investment," NBER Working Papers 5227, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leahy, John V & Whited, Toni M, 1996.
"The Effect of Uncertainty on Investment: Some Stylized Facts,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 28(1), pages 64-83, February.
- John V. Leahy & Toni M. Whited, 1995. "The Effect of Uncertainty on Investment: Some Stylized Facts," NBER Working Papers 4986, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hurn, A S & Wright, Robert E, 1994. "Geology or Economics? Testing Models of Irreversible Investment Using North Sea Oil Data," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 104(423), pages 363-71, March.
- Cabalero, R.J., 1997.
97-20, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Bryant, Amy & Richards, Timothy J., 1998. "Hysteresis And The Shortage Of Agricultural Labor," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20858, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Rust, John, 1987. "Optimal Replacement of GMC Bus Engines: An Empirical Model of Harold Zurcher," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(5), pages 999-1033, September.
- Ricardo J. Caballero & Eduardo M. R. A. Engel & John C. Haltiwanger, 1995. "Plant-Level Adjustment and Aggregate Investment Dynamics," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 26(2), pages 1-54.
- Martin Odening & Oliver Mu�hoff & Alfons Balmann, 2005. "Investment decisions in hog finishing: an application of the real options approach," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 32(1), pages 47-60, 01.
- Turvey, Calum G., 2002. "Can Hysteresis And Real Options Explain The Farmland Valuation Puzzle?," Working Papers 34131, University of Guelph, Department of Food, Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Yir-Hueih Luh & Spiro E. Stefanou, 1996. "Estimating Dynamic Dual Models under Nonstatic Expectations," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(4), pages 991-1003.
- M. L. Weitzman & K. Roberts, 1979.
"Funding Criteria for Research, Development and Exploration Projects,"
234, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Roberts, Kevin & Weitzman, Martin L, 1981. "Funding Criteria for Research, Development, and Exploration Projects," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(5), pages 1261-88, September.
- Pietola, Kyosti & Myers, Robert J., 1998. "Investment Under Uncertainty And Dynamic Adjustment In Finnish Pork Industry," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20953, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Philip R. Vande Kamp & Harry M. Kaiser, 1999. "Irreversibility in Advertising-Demand Response Functions: An Application to Milk," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(2), pages 385-396.
- Oliver Musshoff & Martin Odening & Alfons Balmann & Norbert Hirschauer, 2003. "Is the myopic investor right? Numerical evidence for systematic overestimation of investment reluctance for real options," Computing in Economics and Finance 2003 305, Society for Computational Economics.
- Ricardo J. Caballero & Robert S. Pindyck, 1992.
"Uncertainty, Investment, and Industry Evolution,"
NBER Working Papers
4160, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ky�sti S. Pietola & Robert J. Myers, 2000. "Investment under Uncertainty and Dynamic Adjustment in the Finnish Pork Industry," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 82(4), pages 956-967.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:huiawp:18825. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.