Modelling the EU sugar supply to assess sectoral policy reforms
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baer-Nawrocka, Agnieszka & Kiryluk-Dryjska, Ewa & Mrówczyńska-Kamińska, Aldona, 2014. "Wpływ Zniesienia Systemu Kwotowania Na Produkcję Buraków Cukrowych I Cukru W Unii Europejskiej," Village and Agriculture (Wieś i Rolnictwo), Polish Academy of Sciences (IRWiR PAN), Institute of Rural and Agricultural Development, vol. 0(Number 16).
- Kristkova, Zuzana & Ratinger, T., 2013. "Modelling the Efficiency of Agri-Environmental Payments to Czech Agriculture in a CGE Framework Incorporating Public Goods Approach," AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Faculty of Economics and Management, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 1-13, June.
- Dillen, Koen & Tollens, Eric & Wesseler, Justus, 2010. "The Barroso Proposal Of Nationalizing Gmapproval: A Look At Ht Sugar Beets Under Changed European Sugar Policy," 14th ICABR Conference, June 16-18, 2010, Ravello, Italy 188086, International Consortium on Applied Bioeconomy Research (ICABR).
- repec:ags:gjagec:253146 is not listed on IDEAS
- Grethe, Harald & Nolte, Stephan & Banse, Martin, 2008. "Modelling The Effects Of Eu Sugar Market Liberalization On Area Allocation, Production And Trade," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6329, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- MuÃŸhoff, Oliver & Hirschauer, Norbert & Fahlbusch, Markus, 2014. "An Investigation into the Factors which Determine Farmersâ€™ Acceptance of Supply Contracts: The Ethanol Beet Example," Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, vol. 63(1).
- Giovanni Anania, 2007. "Multilateral trade negotiations, preferential trade agreements and European Union’s agricultural policies," QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria, Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 3, July.
- Mosnier, Claire, 2014. "Would multi-peril grassland insurance improve French suckler cow farm sustainability?," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182786, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Koen Deconinck & Johan Swinnen, 2015.
"The economics of planting rights in wine production,"
European Review of Agricultural Economics,
Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 42(3), pages 419-440.
- Koen Deconinck & Johan Swinnen, 2013. "The Economics of Planting Rights in Wine Production," LICOS Discussion Papers 32513, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Anania, Giovanni, 2007. "Multilateral Negotiations, Preferential Trade Agreements and the CAP. What's Ahead?," Working Papers 7283, TRADEAG - Agricultural Trade Agreements.
- Kamel Elouhichi & Maria Espinosa Goded & Pavel Ciaian & Angel Perni Llorente & Bouda Vosough Ahmadi & Liesbeth Colen & Sergio Gomez Y Paloma, 2018. "The EU-Wide Individual Farm Model for Common Agricultural Policy Analysis (IFM-CAP v.1): Economic Impacts of CAP Greening," JRC Working Papers JRC108693, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Barry Ness, 2011. "An Intergrated Sustainability Assessment of the Swedish Sugar Production System from a Life-Cycle Perspective: 2003-2015," Interdisciplinary Description of Complex Systems - scientific journal, Croatian Interdisciplinary Society Provider Homepage: http://indecs.eu, vol. 9(1), pages 23-38.
- Alexandre Gohin, 2008. "La sélection des produits agricoles sensibles : le cas européen," Review of Agricultural and Environmental Studies - Revue d'Etudes en Agriculture et Environnement, INRA Department of Economics, vol. 87(2), pages 49-76.
- Buysse, Jeroen & Van der Straeten, Bart & Claeys, Dakerlia & Lauwers, Ludwig H. & Marchand, Fleur L. & Van Huylenbroeck, Guido, 2008. "Flexible quota constraints in positive mathematical programming models," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6640, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Koen Dillen & Matty Demont & Eric Tollens, 2008. "European Sugar Policy Reform and Agricultural Innovation," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 56(4), pages 533-553, December.
- Fogarasi, József & Kristkova, Zuzana & Ratinger, Tomáš & Rokicki, Bartłomiej & Tóth, Kristóf & Wieliczko, Barbara, 2013. "Assessment of the impact of the EU "agricultural budget" for the period 2014-2020 on the financial situation of the national agriculture and the entire economy," Multiannual Program Reports 179499, Institute of Agricultural and Food Economics - National Research Institute (IAFE-NRI).
- Renwick, Alan W. & Revoredo-Giha, Cesar & Philippidis, George & Bourne, Michael & Reader, Mark A. & Lang, Ben, 2012. "Sugar and Spice and all things nice? Assessing the Impact of the 2006 EU sugar regime reforms," 86th Annual Conference, April 16-18, 2012, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 134706, Agricultural Economics Society.
- repec:ags:frraes:188540 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kristkova, Zuzana & Ratinger, Tomas, 2012. "Impact of the CAP ́s Second Pillar Budget Reform on the Czech Economy," AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Faculty of Economics and Management, vol. 0(Number 4 ), pages 1-11, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:erevae:v:33:y:2006:i:2:p:223-247. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.