Rice policy, trade, and exchange rate changes in Indonesia: a general equilibrium analysis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Robinson, Sherman & El-Said, Moataz & San, Nu Nu, 1998. "Rice policy, trade, and exchange rate changes in Indonesia: A general equilibrium analysis," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 393-423.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robinson, Sherman & Roland-Holst, David W., 1988. "Macroeconomic structure and computable general equilibrium models," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 353-375.
- Rutherford, Thomas F., 1995. "Extension of GAMS for complementarity problems arising in applied economic analysis," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 19(8), pages 1299-1324, November.
- Lofgren, Hans & Robinson, Sherman, 1997.
"The mixed-complementary approach to specifying agricultural supply in computable general equilibrium models:,"
TMD discussion papers
20, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Löfgren, Hans & Robinson, Sherman, 1997. "The Mixed-Complementarity Approach to Specifying Agricultural Supply in Computable General Equilibrium Models," 1997 Conference, August 10-16, 1997, Sacramento, California 197058, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Timmer, C. Peter, 1989. "Food price policy : The rationale for government intervention," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 17-27, February.
- Robinson, Sherman & El-Said, Moataz & San, Nu Nu & Suryana, Achmad & Swastika, Dewa & Bahri, Sjaiful, 1997. "Rice price policies in Indonesia: a computable general equilibrium (CGE) analysis," TMD discussion papers 19, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- San, Nu Nu & Rosegrant, Mark W. & Perez, Nicostrato D., 1998. "Indonesian agriculture in transition: Projections of alternative futures," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 445-465.
- Robinson, Sherman & El-Said, Moataz, 2000. "GAMS code for estimating a social accounting matrix (SAM) using cross entropy methods (CE)," TMD discussion papers 64, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Jensen, Henning Tarp & Robinson, Sherman & Tarp, Finn, 2002.
"General equilibrium measures of agricultural policy bias in fifteen developing countries,"
TMD discussion papers
105, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Henning Tarp Jensen & Sherman Robinson & Finn Tarp, 2004. "General Equilibrium Measures of Agricultural Policy Bias in Fifteen Developing Countries," Discussion Papers 04-25, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Nasrudin, Rus'an, 2007. "Measuring Welfare Changes from Commodity Price Stabilization: Case Study of Import Tariff in Indonesia’s Rice Market in 2001-2005," MPRA Paper 80415, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2017.
- Permani Risti, 2011. "The Impacts of Trade Liberalisation and Technological Change on GDP Growth in Indonesia: A Meta Regression Analysis," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 11(4), pages 1-30, December.
- Morley, Samuel A., 2001. "What has happened to growth in Latin America," TMD discussion papers 67, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Colby, Hunter & Diao, Xinshen & Tuan, Francis, 2001. "China's WTO accession," TMD discussion papers 68, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Arndt, Channing & Dorosh, Paul A. & Fontana, Marzia & Zohir, Sajjad & El-Said, Moataz & Lungren, Christen, 2002. "Opportunities and challenges in agriculture and garments," TMD discussion papers 107, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Wobst, Peter, 2000. "Why the poor care about partial versus general equilibrium effects - Part I," TMD discussion papers 60, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
KeywordsEconometric models.; Rice Indonesia Marketing.; Trade policy Econometric models.; Price maintenance Asia.; Computable general equilibrium (CGE). ;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:tmddps:27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.