GAMS code for estimating a social accounting matrix (SAM) using cross entropy methods (CE)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robinson, Sherman & El-Said, Moataz & San, Nu Nu, 1998.
"Rice policy, trade, and exchange rate changes in Indonesia: A general equilibrium analysis,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 393-423.
- Robinson, Sherman & El-Said, Moataz & San, Nu Nu, 1998. "Rice policy, trade, and exchange rate changes in Indonesia: a general equilibrium analysis," TMD discussion papers 27, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Cattaneo, Andrea & Robinson, Sherman, 2000. "Empirical models, rules, and optimization," TMD discussion papers 53, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haykel Hadj Salem, 2004. "The Macroeconomic Social Accounting Matrix of Tunisia in 1996," Computational Economics 0410001, EconWPA.
- Demetrios Psaltopoulos & Eudokia Balamou & Kenneth J. Thomson, 2006. "Rural-Urban Impacts of CAP Measures in Greece: An Inter-regional SAM Approach," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(3), pages 441-458.
- Juan J. Monge & Henry L. Bryant & David P. Anderson, 2014. "Development Of Regional Social Accounting Matrices With Detailed Agricultural Land Rent Data And Improved Value-Added Components For The Usa," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(4), pages 486-510, December.
- Akkemik, K. Ali & Oğuz, Fuat, 2011. "Regulation, efficiency and equilibrium: A general equilibrium analysis of liberalization in the Turkish electricity market," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 3282-3292.
- Cheick Sadibou FALL, 2010. "Une Matrice de ComptabilitÃ© Sociale (MCS) du SÃ©nÃ©gal pour lâ€™annÃ©e 2006," Working Papers 2010-2011_7, CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour, revised Nov 2010.
- Rehab Osman & Emanuele Ferrari & Scott McDonald, 2016. "Water Scarcity and Irrigation Efficiency in Egypt," Water Economics and Policy (WEP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 2(04), pages 1-28, December.
- repec:eee:touman:v:33:y:2012:i:4:p:790-801 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ahmed, Vaqar & O' Donoghue, Cathal, 2008. "Welfare impact of external balance in pakistan: CGE-microsimulation analysis," MPRA Paper 9267, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sofyan SYAHNUR & Klaus FROHBERG, "undated". "The Impact of Oil Price Behavior on the Poor in Nanggroe Aceh Darussalam Province, Indonesia," EcoMod2008 23800139, EcoMod.
- Lofgren, Hans & Cicowiez, Martin & Diaz-Bonilla, Carolina, 2013. "MAMS – A Computable General Equilibrium Model for Developing Country Strategy Analysis," Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling, Elsevier.
- Löfgren, Hans & Harris, Rebecca Lee & Robinson, Sherman, 2001. "A standard computable general equilibrium (CGE) model in GAMS," TMD discussion papers 75, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Stefania Lovo & Paola De Agostini & Francesco Pecci & Paola De Agostini & Federico Perali, "undated". "Analyzing the Impact of Alternative Management Scenarios For Natural Areas Using a Local Sam," Regional and Urban Modeling 283600058, EcoMod.
- Bahta, Yonas Tesfamariam, 1. "The Impact Of International Oil Price Increase On The Economy Of Free State Province Of South Africa," International Journal of Food and Agricultural Economics (IJFAEC), Alanya Alaaddin Keykubat University, Department of Economics and Finance, vol. 2(1).
More about this item
KeywordsSocial accounting. ; Stochastic analysis. ; Mathematical models. ; TMD ;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:tmddps:64. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.