Opportunities and challenges in agriculture and garments
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fontana, Marzia & Wood, Adrian, 2000. "Modeling the Effects of Trade on Women, at Work and at Home," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(7), pages 1173-1190, July.
- Robinson, Sherman & El-Said, Moataz & San, Nu Nu, 1998.
"Rice policy, trade, and exchange rate changes in Indonesia: A general equilibrium analysis,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 393-423.
- Robinson, Sherman & El-Said, Moataz & San, Nu Nu, 1998. "Rice policy, trade, and exchange rate changes in Indonesia: a general equilibrium analysis," TMD discussion papers 27, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Fontana, Marzia & Wobst, Peter & Dorosh, Paul A., 2001. "Macro policies and the food sector in Bangladesh," TMD discussion papers 73, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Khondker, Bazlul H. & Raihan, Selim, 2004. "Welfare and Poverty Impacts of Policy Reforms in Bangladesh: A General Equilibrium Approach," Centre on Regulation and Competition (CRC) Working papers 30588, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Alam, Mohammad Jahangir & Bhuiyan, Nazmul & Begum, Ismat Ara & Van Huylenbroeck, Guido, 2012. "Tracing the Poverty Impact of Market Reforms in Bangladesh," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 123758, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsEquilibrium (Economics) Models ;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:tmddps:107. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .