Spice Price Spikes: Simulating Gendered Impacts of a Saffron Boom and Bust in Rural Mexico
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- de Melo, Jaime, 1988. "Computable general equilibrium models for trade policy analysis in developing countries: A survey," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 469-503.
- Filipski, Mateusz & Edward Taylor, J. & Msangi, Siwa, 2011. "Effects of Free Trade on Women and Immigrants: CAFTA and the Rural Dominican Republic," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 1862-1877.
- Inés Terra & Marisa Bucheli & Carmen Estrades, 2007.
"Trade Openness and Gender in Uruguay: a CGE Analysis,"
Documentos de Trabajo (working papers)
2407, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Maria Inés Terra & Marisa Bucheli & Carmen Estrades, 2008. "Trade Openness and Gender in Uruguay: a CGE Analysis," Working Papers MPIA 2008-16, PEP-MPIA.
- J. Edward Taylor & George Dyer, 2009.
"Migration and the Sending Economy: A Disaggregated Rural Economy-Wide Analysis,"
Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(6), pages 966-989.
- Taylor, J. Edward & Dyer, George, 2006. "Migration and the Sending Economy: A Disaggregated Rural Economy Wide Analysis," Working Papers 190913, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Udry, Christopher, 1996. "Gender, Agricultural Production, and the Theory of the Household," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 104(5), pages 1010-1046, October.
- J. Edward Taylor & Karen Thome, "undated".
"A Methodology for Local Economy-wide Impact Evaluation (LEWIE) of Cash Transfers,"
183, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- J. Edward Taylor, "undated". "A Methodology for Local Economy-Wide Impact Evaluation (LEWIE) of Cash Transfers," Working Papers 99, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- J. Taylor & Irma Adelman, 2003. "Agricultural Household Models: Genesis, Evolution, and Extensions," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 33-58, January.
- Berck, Peter & Dabalen, Andrew, 1995. "A CGE model for California tax policy analysis: a review of literature," CUDARE Working Papers 43910, University of California, Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Fontana, Marzia & Wood, Adrian, 2000. "Modeling the Effects of Trade on Women, at Work and at Home," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(7), pages 1173-1190, July.
- Becker, Gary S, 1992.
"Fertility and the Economy,"
Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 5(3), pages 185-201, August.
- Gary S. Becker, "undated". "Fertility and the Economy," University of Chicago - Population Research Center 92-3, Chicago - Population Research Center.
- Becker, G.S., 1991. "Fertility and Economy," University of Chicago - Economics Research Center 92-3, Chicago - Economics Research Center.
- Brooks, Jonathan & Filipski, Mateusz & Jonasson, Erik & Taylor, J. Edward, 2010. "Modelling The Distributional Impacts Of Agricultural Policies In Developing Countries: The Development Policy Evaluation Model (Devpem)," 84th Annual Conference, March 29-31, 2010, Edinburgh, Scotland 91961, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Elisabeth Sadoulet & Alain de Janvry, 1992. "Agricultural Trade Liberalization and Low Income Countries: A General Equilibrium-Multimarket Approach," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 74(2), pages 268-280.
- Berck, Peter & Dabalen, Andrew, 1995. "A CGE model for California tax policy analysis: a review of literature," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt7zv6b61x, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- de Janvry, Alain & Fafchamps, Marcel & Sadoulet, Elisabeth, 1991. "Peasant Household Behaviour with Missing Markets: Some Paradoxes Explained," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 101(409), pages 1400-1417, November.
- Michael KOHLHAAS & Herbert BRÜCKER, 2010. "International Migration to Germany: A CGE-Analysis of Labour Market Impact," EcoMod2004 330600078, EcoMod.
- Fontana, Marzia & Wobst, Peter, 2001. "A gendered 1993-94 Social Accounting Matrix for Bangladesh," TMD discussion papers 74, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Hinojosa-Ojeda, Raul A. & Robinson, Sherman & Lewis, Jeffrey D., 1995. "Regional integration options for Central America and the Caribbean after NAFTA," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 121-148.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Agricultural Finance;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2016-05-14 (Agricultural Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaae15:229066. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.