A Methodology for Local Economy-Wide Impact Evaluation (LEWIE) of Cash Transfers
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- J. Edward Taylor & Karen Thome, 2012. "A Methodology for Local Economy-wide Impact Evaluation (LEWIE) of Cash Transfers," One Pager 183, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
References listed on IDEAS
- Filipski, Mateusz & Edward Taylor, J. & Msangi, Siwa, 2011. "Effects of Free Trade on Women and Immigrants: CAFTA and the Rural Dominican Republic," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 1862-1877.
- Pauw, Karl & Thurlow, James, 2011.
"Agricultural growth, poverty, and nutrition in Tanzania,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 795-804.
- Pauw, Kalie & Thurlow, James, 2010. "Agricultural Growth, Poverty, and Nutrition in Tanzania," 2010 AAAE Third Conference/AEASA 48th Conference, September 19-23, 2010, Cape Town, South Africa 95974, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE);Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA).
- Pauw, Karl & Thurlow, James, 2010. "Agricultural growth, poverty, and nutrition in Tanzania:," IFPRI discussion papers 947, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Behrman, Jere R & Deolalikar, Anil B, 1987. "Will Developing Country Nutrition Improve with Income? A Case Study for Rural South India," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 95(3), pages 492-507, June.
- Lewis, Blane D. & Thorbecke, Erik, 1992. "District-level economic linkages in Kenya: Evidence based on a small regional social accounting matrix," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 881-897, June.
- Parikh, Alka & Thorbecke, Erik, 1996. "Impact of Rural Industrialization on Village Life and Economy: A Social Accounting Matrix Approach," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 44(2), pages 351-377, January.
- Steve Boucher & J. Edward Taylor, 2006. "Subsistence Response to Market Shocks," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 88(2), pages 279-291.
- J. Edward Taylor & George Dyer, 2009.
"Migration and the Sending Economy: A Disaggregated Rural Economy-Wide Analysis,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(6), pages 966-989.
- Taylor, J. Edward & Dyer, George, 2006. "Migration and the Sending Economy: A Disaggregated Rural Economy Wide Analysis," Working Papers 190913, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Jonasson, Erik & Filipski, Mateusz & Brooks, Jonathan & Taylor, J. Edward, 2012. "Modeling the Welfare Implications of Agricultural Policies in Developing Countries," Working Papers 2012:11, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Simon Davies & James Davey, 2008. "A Regional Multiplier Approach to Estimating the Impact of Cash Transfers on the Market: The Case of Cash Transfers in Rural Malawi," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 26(1), pages 91-111, January.
- Taylor, J. Edward & Dyer, George A. & Yunez-Naude, Antonio, 2005. "Disaggregated Rural Economywide Models for Policy Analysis," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(10), pages 1671-1688, October.
- Burfisher,Mary E., 2011. "Introduction to Computable General Equilibrium Models," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521139779, December.
- Mateusz Filipski & J. Edward Taylor, 2012. "A simulation impact evaluation of rural income transfers in Malawi and Ghana," Journal of Development Effectiveness, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(1), pages 109-129, March.
- Holden, Stein T. & Taylor, J. Edward & Hampton, Stephen, 1999. "Structural adjustment and market imperfections: a stylized village economy-wide model with non-separable farm households," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(01), pages 69-87, February.
- Burfisher,Mary E., 2011. "Introduction to Computable General Equilibrium Models," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521766968, December.
- Sherman Robinson & Andrea Cattaneo & Moataz El-Said, 2001.
"Updating and Estimating a Social Accounting Matrix Using Cross Entropy Methods,"
Economic Systems Research,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 47-64.
- Robinson, Sherman & Cattaneo, Andrea & El-Said, Moataz, 2000. "Updating and estimating a Social Accounting Matrix using cross entropy methods," TMD discussion papers 58, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Deaton,Angus & Muellbauer,John, 1980. "Economics and Consumer Behavior," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521296762, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Filipski, Mateusz & Aboudrare, Abdellah & Lybbert, Travis J. & Taylor, J. Edward, 2015. "Spice Price Spikes: Simulating Gendered Impacts of a Saffron Boom and Bust in Rural Mexico," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 229066, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsA Methodology for Local Economy-Wide Impact Evaluation (LEWIE) of Cash Transfers;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-01-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2013-01-19 (Development)
- NEP-PPM-2013-01-19 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipc:wpaper:99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andre Lyra). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipcunbr.html .