Technical Guidelines for Evaluating the Impacts of Tourism Using Simulation Models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dean Yang, 2008.
"International Migration, Remittances and Household Investment: Evidence from Philippine Migrants' Exchange Rate Shocks,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 118(528), pages 591-630, April.
- Dean Yang, 2006. "International Migration, Remittances, and Household Investment: Evidence from Philippine Migrants' Exchange Rate Shocks," NBER Working Papers 12325, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edward Miguel & Michael Kremer, 2004. "Worms: Identifying Impacts on Education and Health in the Presence of Treatment Externalities," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 72(1), pages 159-217, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Onil Banerjee & Martín Cicowiez & Jamie Cotta, 2016. "Economic Assessment of Development Interventions in Data Poor Countries: An Application to Belize’s Sustainable Tourism Program," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0194, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Onil Banerjee & Martin Cicowiez & Adela Moreda, 2017.
"Reconciliation Once and For All: Economic Impact Evaluation and Social Cost Benefit Analysis,"
CEDLAS, Working Papers
0207, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Onil Banerjee & Martin Cicowiez & Adela Moreda, 2017. "Reconciliation Once and for All: Economic Impact Evaluation and Social Cost Benefit Analysis," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 8531, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Banerjee, Onil & Alavalapati, Janaki R.R. & Lima, Eirivelthon, 2016. "A framework for ex-ante analysis of public investment in forest-based development: An application to the Brazilian Amazon," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 204-214.
- Banerjee, Onil & Cicowiez, Martin & Cotta, Jamie, 2016. "Economics of tourism investment in data scarce countries," Annals of Tourism Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 115-138.
More about this item
KeywordsTourism; Impact Evaluation; Regional Development; Simulation; General Equilibrium Models; Poverty; Development Effectiveness;
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
- O12 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- O22 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Project Analysis
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-02-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2011-02-05 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-PPM-2011-02-05 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
- NEP-TUR-2011-02-05 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:idb:spdwps:1008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Felipe Herrera Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iadbbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.