Report NEP-CMP-2011-02-05This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kenneth Judd & Lilia Maliar & Serguei Maliar, 2011. "Solving the multi-country real business cycle model using ergodic set methods," Working Papers. Serie AD 2011-01, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- J. Edward Taylor, 2010. "Technical Guidelines for Evaluating the Impacts of Tourism Using Simulation Models," SPD Working Papers 1008, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Strategic Planning and Development Effectiveness (SPD).
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/5522 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christian Kleiber & Achim Zeileis, 2011. "Reproducible Econometric Simulations," Working Papers 2011-02, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Gunnar Bårdsen & Ard den Reijer & Patrik Jonasson & Ragnar Nymoen, 2011. "MOSES: Model of Swedish Economic Studies," Working Paper Series 11011, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Joern Meissner & Arne Strauss & Kalyan Talluri, 2011. "An Enhanced Concave Program Relaxation for Choice Network Revenue Management," Working Papers MRG/0020, Department of Management Science, Lancaster University, revised Jan 2011.
- Ronald Heijmans & Richard Heuver & Dani�lle Walraven, 2011. "Monitoring the unsecured interbank money market using TARGET2 data," DNB Working Papers 276, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Sebastian Barnes & Romain Bouis & Philippe Briard & Sean Dougherty & Mehmet Eris, 2013. "The GDP Impact of Reform: A Simple Simulation Framework," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 834, OECD Publishing.
- Ivan Savin & Peter Winker, 2011. "Heuristic model selection for leading indicators in Russia and Germany," Working Papers 046, COMISEF.
- Christian Ferreda & Matías Tapia, 2010. "Redistributive Taxation, Incentives, and the Intertemporal Evolution of Human Capital," Documentos de Trabajo 390, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Carol Osler & Tanseli Savaser, 2010. "Extreme Returns: The Case of Currencies," Working Papers 04, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.