Heuristic model selection for leading indicators in Russia and Germany
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ivan Savin & Peter Winker, 2013. "Heuristic model selection for leading indicators in Russia and Germany," OECD Journal: Journal of Business Cycle Measurement and Analysis, OECD Publishing, Centre for International Research on Economic Tendency Surveys, vol. 2012(2), pages 67-89.
- Ivan Savin & Peter Winker, 2011. "Heuristic model selection for leading indicators in Russia and Germany," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201101, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anna Staszewska-Bystrova & Peter Winker, 2014. "Measuring Forecast Uncertainty of Corporate Bond Spreads by Bonferroni-Type Prediction Bands," Central European Journal of Economic Modelling and Econometrics, CEJEME, vol. 6(2), pages 89-104, June.
- Baragona Roberto & Cucina Domenico, 2013. "Multivariate Self-Exciting Threshold Autoregressive Modeling by Genetic Algorithms," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 233(1), pages 3-21, February.
- Staszewska-Bystrova Anna, 2013. "Modified Scheffé’s Prediction Bands," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 233(5-6), pages 680-690, October.
More about this item
KeywordsLeading indicators; business cycle forecasts; VAR; model selection; genetic algorithms.;
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- E37 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-02-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2011-02-05 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-ECM-2011-02-05 (Econometrics)
- NEP-FOR-2011-02-05 (Forecasting)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:com:wpaper:046. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anil Khuman). General contact details of provider: http://www.comisef.eu .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .