Report NEP-PPM-2011-02-05This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Engel, Eduardo & Fischer, Ronald & Galetovic, Alexander, 2010. "The economics of infrastructure finance: Public-Private Partnerships versus public provision," EIB Papers 2/2010, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Wagenvoort, Rien & de Nicola, Carlo & Kappeler, Andreas, 2010. "Infrastructure finance in Europe: Composition, evolution and crisis impact," EIB Papers 1/2010, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Fay, Marianne & Iimi, Atsushi & Perrissin-Fabert, Baptiste, 2010. "Financing greener and climate-resilient infrastructure in developing countries - challenges and opportunities," EIB Papers 7/2010, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Inderst, Georg, 2010. "Infrastructure as an asset class," EIB Papers 3/2010, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Dakshina G. De Silva & Timothy Dunne & Georgia Kosmopoulou & Carlos Lamarche, 2011. "Disadvantaged business enterprise goals in government procurement contracting: an analysis of bidding behavior and costs," Working Paper 1102, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Jean-Christophe MARTIN (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113) & Patrick POINT (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113), 2011. "Economic impacts of development of road transport for Aquitaine region for the period 2007-2013 subject to a climate plan," Cahiers du GREThA 2011-03, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- J. Edward Taylor, 2010. "Technical Guidelines for Evaluating the Impacts of Tourism Using Simulation Models," SPD Working Papers 1008, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Strategic Planning and Development Effectiveness (SPD).