Factor Intensities and Locational Linkages of Rural Consumption Patterns in Sierra Leone
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dorosh, Paul & Thurlow, James, 2014.
"Can Cities or Towns Drive African Development? Economywide Analysis for Ethiopia and Uganda,"
Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 113-123.
- Thurlow, James & Dorosh, Paul A., 2012. "Can Cities or Towns Drive African Development? Economy-wide Analysis for Ethiopia and Uganda," WIDER Working Paper Series 050, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Neil McCulloch & C. Peter Timmer & Julian Weisbrod, 2007.
"Pathways Out of Poverty During an Economic Crisis: An Empirical Assessment of Rural Indonesia,"
115, Center for Global Development.
- Neil McCulloch & Julian Weisbrod & C. Peter Timmer, 2007. "Pathways out of poverty during an economic crisis: An empirical assessment of rural Indonesia," Departmental Discussion Papers 131, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- McCulloch, Neil & Weisbrod, Julian & Timmer, C. Peter, 2007. "Pathways out of poverty during an economic crisis : an empirical assessment of rural Indonesia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4173, The World Bank.
- C. Peter Timmer, 2008.
"Agriculture and Pro-Poor Growth: An Asian Perspective,"
Asian Journal of Agriculture and Development,
Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture (SEARCA), vol. 5(1), pages 1-27, June.
- Timmer, C. Peter, 2008. "Agriculture and Pro-Poor Growth: An Asian Perspective," Asian Journal of Agriculture and Development, Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture (SEARCA), vol. 0(Number 1), pages 1-29, June.
- Peter Timmer, 2005. "Agriculture and Pro-Poor Growth: An Asian Perspective," Working Papers 63, Center for Global Development.
- Al-Hassan, Ramatu M. & Diao, Xinshen, 2007.
"Regional disparities in Ghana: Policy options and public investment implications,"
IFPRI discussion papers
693, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Al-Hassan, Ramatu M. & Diao, Xinshen, 2007. "Regional disparities in Ghana: Policy options and public investment implications," GSSP working papers 2, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Breisinger, Clemens & Ecker, Olivier & Al-Riffai, Perrihan & Robertson, Richard & Thiele, Rainer & Wiebelt, Manfred, 2011. "Climate change, agricultural production and food security: Evidence from Yemen," Kiel Working Papers 1747, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Manfred Wiebelt & Rainer Schweickert & Clemens Breisinger & Marcus Böhme, 2011.
"Oil revenues for public investment in Africa: targeting urban or rural areas?,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 147(4), pages 745-770, November.
- Böhme, Marcus & Breisinger, Clemens & Schweickert, Rainer & Wiebelt, Manfred, 2010. "Oil revenues for public investment in Africa: Targeting urban or rural areas?," Kiel Working Papers 1623, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Timmer, Peter & Weisbrod, Julian & McCulloch, Neil, 2006. "The Pathways out of Poverty in Rural Indonesia: an empirical assessment," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2006 29, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:103:y:2018:i:c:p:14-26 is not listed on IDEAS
- Haggblade, Steven & Hazell, Peter B., 1988. "Prospects for equitable growth in rural sub-Saharan Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8, The World Bank.
- Masi, Fernando & Setrini, Gustavo & Arce, Lucas & González, Cynthia & Servín, Belén, 2011. "Trade and poverty in Paraguay: the case of an agribusiness value chain," Documentos de Proyectos 417, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Andersson, Martin & Rohne Till, Emelie, 2017. "Between the Engine and the Fifth Wheel: An Analytical Survey of the Shifting Roles of Agriculture in Development Theory," Lund Papers in Economic History 163, Lund University, Department of Economic History.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:60:y:1978:i:2:p:197-206.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.