Structural adjustment and market imperfections: a stylized village economy-wide model with non-separable farm households
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Swallow, Kimberly A. & Swallow, Brent M., 2015. "Explicitly integrating institutions into bioeconomic modeling:," IFPRI discussion papers 1420, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Chen, Jing & Rozelle, Scott, 2003. "Market Emergence And The Rise And Fall Of Backyard Hog Production In China," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 21969, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- J. Edward Taylor & Karen Thome, 2012.
"A Methodology for Local Economy-wide Impact Evaluation (LEWIE) of Cash Transfers,"
183, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- J. Edward Taylor, 2012. "A Methodology for Local Economy-Wide Impact Evaluation (LEWIE) of Cash Transfers," Working Papers 99, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Komarek, Adam M., 0. "Crop diversification decisions: the case of vanilla in Uganda," Quarterly Journal of International Agriculture, Humboldt-UniversitÃ¤t zu Berlin, vol. 49.
- Nicholas Kilimani & Jan van Heerden & Heinrich Bohlmann & Louise Roos, 2016.
"Counting the cost of drought induced productivity losses in an agro-based economy: The case of Uganda,"
616, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Nicholas Kilimani & Jan van Heerden & Heinrich Bohlmann & Louise Roos, 2016. "Counting the Cost of Drought Induced Productivity Losses in an Agro-Based Economy: The Case of Uganda," Working Papers 201649, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- J. Edward Taylor & George Dyer, 2009.
"Migration and the Sending Economy: A Disaggregated Rural Economy-Wide Analysis,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(6), pages 966-989.
- Taylor, J. Edward & Dyer, George, 2006. "Migration and the Sending Economy: A Disaggregated Rural Economy Wide Analysis," Working Papers 190913, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Kuiper, Marijke H., 2002. "Endogenous Transaction Costs And Tradability In A Micro Economywide Model - A Stylized Application With Nonseparable Households," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19832, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- J. Taylor & Irma Adelman, 2003. "Agricultural Household Models: Genesis, Evolution, and Extensions," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 33-58, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:endeec:v:4:y:1999:i:01:p:69-87_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_EDE .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.