Modelling The Distributional Impacts Of Agricultural Policies In Developing Countries: The Development Policy Evaluation Model (Devpem)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hans Löfgren & Sherman Robinson, 1999. "Nonseparable Farm Household Decisions in a Computable General Equilibrium Model," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(3), pages 663-670.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kamel, Louhichi & Laura, Riesgo & Sergio, Gomez y Paloma, 2016. "Modelling farm-household level impacts of fertilizer subsidy programs on food security: The case of Ethiopia," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235927, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Filipski, Mateusz & Aboudrare, Abdellah & Lybbert, Travis J. & Taylor, J. Edward, 2017. "Spice Price Spikes: Simulating Impacts of Saffron Price Volatility in a Gendered Local Economy-Wide Model," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 84-99.
- Ricardo Argüello C & Daniel Valderrama G. & Sandra Acero W., 2011.
"Poverty impacts of agricultural policy adjustments in an opening economy: the case of Colombia,"
DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO
008575, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Ricardo Arguello & Daniel Valderrama G. & Sandra Acero W., 2012. "Poverty Impacts of Agricultural Policy Adjustments in an Opening Economy: the Case of Colombia," Working Papers MPIA 2012-06, PEP-MPIA.
- Arguello, Ricardo & Valderrama Gonzalez, Daniel & Walteros, Sandra, 2012. "Assessing the Poverty Impacts of Agricultural Policy Adjustments in the Context of an Opening Economy: the Case of Colombia," PEP Policy Briefs 161669, Partnership for Economic Policy (PEP).
- Filipski, Mateusz & Aboudrare, Abdellah & Lybbert, Travis J. & Taylor, J. Edward, 2015. "Spice Price Spikes: Simulating Gendered Impacts of a Saffron Boom and Bust in Rural Mexico," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 229066, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ricardo Argüello & Daniel Valderrama-Gonzalez, 2015. "Sectoral and poverty impacts of agricultural policy adjustments in Colombia," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 46(2), pages 259-280, March.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aesc10:91961. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aesukea.html .